Do you chat with people through the camera?

I'm new here and I am bored :D yeah reply? of course comradely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hola!

No, I haven't done that in years!

Welcome to GAG however!
    I'll be seeing u around! I'm sure we'll pump into each other through other posts.
    by the way , I love your name <3 It's the name of my baby boy!

• Oh did I break your heart? Your talking to me as if I hurt you lol. I'm sure your child would have preferred abortion instead of having a mother like you. Do you always have anger issues? Poor you lol. If only you acted of your age. Maybe you should learn not to be biased, which will mature you 10 to 15 years. oh wait. then you become a grandmother right? lol

• You're probably very angry right now. But I'm thinking for your own good. If you continue like this in life, your husband is probably going to divorce you lol. your child will probably choose to be with his father since his mother is a witch and you.. nevermind Stop being biased or your face will always turn red. Also, you are very repelling, I'm open worded (blunt). Kiss your child for me, he needs luck when you're present lol See u my love 😘😘

Most Helpful Guy

• Chatting means? texting? and where on GAG or are you asking in general?

What Girls Said 6

• Welcome to GAG!
    Trust me, you'll be here often when bored, and you'll be bored often when you're on here.

But yea I do, I go on omegle. com an put on video sometimes and on Skype I talk to people on video every now and then.

• This is a question and answer website. It is obvious by the title. You have taken the liberty of saying that you are new to ask about an offshoot tangential inquiry. I'm not certain that your question is in reference to this website. What exactly are you looking for. What answer are you looking for?

• people are so prejudiced but you're right in you. Because you do not know me :)

• Only person I video chat with is with my boyfriend on Skype.

• I've only done it with one person.

• I don't have a camera.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0