Tell me the most recent stuff you lost?

Mine was losing a 100$ that fell from my pocket in the gallery.. and i couldn't figure out who is the criminal :/

Tell me the most recent stuff you lost?

1|0
22|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I lose everything but it turns up. Currently it's 90% of my underwear.

Other than that... I lost my mobile banking info. Phone died now that's gone. That's fun!

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha i love how are you cool about it!

• Show All
    • Ppppffffft. I work from home so not bothered. Besides I have like 5 pairs but I used to have enough for 3 weeks, no idea where they all are! Some ripped, some have gone to washing machine heaven...

• Time to get some new pairs ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Oh that sucks! One of my housemates moved out recently and he gave me his keys. I put them down somewhere and couldn't find them for the rest of the day, then when I went to bed I heard them jingling when I pulled the covers up. Turns out they were on top of my bed.

The absolute worst thing that I lost (and is still lost) are my (both deceased) grandfather's and uncle's dog tags. I'm not even 100% they're lost because I'm too ashamed to tell my family I haven't been able to find them for 11 years. My parents could have seen them and put them somewhere else. I don't even know. I'm desperate to find them though, they mean so much to me, I don't know how I even lost them if that is what happened to them :( :

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey what if someone stole them from your room?

• When I lost them I was a kid living with my parents. Possibly my older brother or younger sister took them but they'd show up / be obvious. No one else would have stolen them who had access to my room.

• My virginity

0|2
    0|0
  • Most recent thing I lost was a ballpoint pen. I know exactly who has it though so technically not lost but I don't feel like asking for it back.

0|1
    0|0
    • One of the most common things to lose, they be like can i borrow your pen? yea sure, them never give it back

• LOL that's exactly what happened
      It's like when people ask to "borrow looseleaf" then write on it an never give it back

• I lost my GPA and a thousand bucks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I lost my mailbox key. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I recently lost my drivers licence. Never did anything illegal the only crime was I had a heart attack.

0|1
    0|0
  • A super nice 200€ bracelet that I bought in Turkey more than the price of it I regret it for the sentimental value coz my dad offered it to me~ ahhhh I don't even like to think about it >///<

0|1
    0|0
  • An ankle bracelet I really liked that I wore to the beach and somehow it became unfastened in the ocean and when I got back to the shore I realized that it was gone. Didn't think to take it off before swimming smh. Today I thought that I lost my wallet and had a mini heart attack, but I found it... whew.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a hair tie or bobby pin.

0|1
    0|0
  • my earphones. And i paid a lot of money for that shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • CHANEL sunglasses

0|1
    0|0
  • Lost my mind~!

0|1
    0|0
  • he he he my mind ha ha ha ha

0|1
    0|0
  • My phone. I didn't lose it, it was stolen 😩

0|1
    0|0
  • My damn sex life!! Where the hell did it go!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • umm... I don't know... both remotes for the tv is what comes to mind cause I haven't watched the tv in weeks cause of this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I lost my mind for about 10 minutes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keys to Moto :O

0|1
    0|0
  • In a gallery? As in art gallery?

0|0
    0|0
  • My school book and my homework

0|1
    0|0
  • My virginity

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Not sure if this counts as a loss but I paid $150 to take a test and receive a certificate if I pass. Unfortunately I did not pass.
    The reason why I don't know if it's a loss or not is because I gained knowledge about what's on the test and what parts of it I was not prepared for this need to read more about. Should do better next time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Time, a shit load of time!

0|1
    0|0
  • My 50s zippo.

0|1
    0|0
  • My first fishing reel. I'm so upset about it cause it's my best fishing reel and I got it for a discount.

0|1
    0|0
  • An idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Several good shirts, due to damage.

0|1
    0|0
  • My motorcycle died because of a MVA. So thats $18k bye bye.

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn that sucks, I lost my feet warmers but nothing compared to that

0|1
    0|0
  • Hu I lost my school laptop like on a Tuesday

0|1
    0|0
  • My fucking job :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Family

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Most recent hmm.. i think it was my shoes but his one was like 5 months ago :p

0|1
    0|0