Do you believe that men are typically attracted to bitches and women are typically attracted to bad boys?

• Yes, to both
  • This is true for women but not for men
  • This is true for men but not for women
  • This statement is untrue for both

Most Helpful Guy

• Insecure boys are attracted to bitches.
    Insecure girls are attracted to bad boys.

Real men are attracted to good women.
    Real women are attracted to good men.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is true for both, but not for all. I think it depends on how insecure the person is. When someone is insecure, and they feel the can't get anyone, they'll choose whoever they can get. I know of people of both genders in the same situation. The man I know is with a woman who is gorgeous, but not only is she a big bitch but apparently she has major mental issues as well. He only wants hot women, and she is the only one who will give him a chance. Also, he isn't a young man. He just turned 40 and hadn't had many relationships.

I also know a girl my age (29) with a 'bad' boy even though she is actually beautiful, and she can do better. However, she is so insecure that she thinks she can't.

What Guys Said 24

• It's attractiveness first and foremost. It may be a little bit true for women but not so much because they like the arsehole factor, just that some of the things they are attracted to include dominance and confidence. Arseholes tend to have this because they just go after whatever the fuck they like and whenever they like. Of course good guys can have this as well. In fact somebody that has practiced the art of being nice AND dominant/confident/assertive is the best kind of man. It's just that those guys - the JF Kennedies of this world - are so rare because it's such a difficult and fine balance to maintain. It says something to me that JFK - the good and dominant natural leader - ended up getting shot. Our civilisation is just simply not advanced enough to embrace this sort of man on a wide scale yet and women do not always recognise this kind of man when they see him. Some women, if they do see him, they will not believe their eyes and instead they will do what they can to break him down psychologically. This is because they want him to *prove* his self-worth not knowing what an impossible feat this is. In short, the real woman that can identify and be attracted to this kind of man is a four-leaf clover in herself.

I talked about the relationship between dominance and narcissistic/sociopathic traits (the 'arsehole') in more detail in my take:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25912-when-focussing-on-the-internal-attributes-of-a-man-is-not-a-good-thing

This is where I came to the conclusion you could judge a man by his internal attributes and still be shallow.

• i don't think men and women are typically (usually) attracted to those types of people. BUT i do think a minority of people are and because it seems so absurd that they would be attracted to those types of people it sticks out to us as it is odd

• No option works universally. Bad boys and wild women do both have their audiences. I have no use or desire for the bitch as you call it. They bring nothing to the table that interests me

• I don't know about men, but for women this is very true. Women do get attracted to bad boys

• Y'all can keep the bitches I want nothing to do with them.

• Most men hate bitches and most women love bad boys, that is until they grown up mentally which for some is never.

• Men are attracted to any woman. Women only go for the bad boys (generalising here), but the women compete with each other for these minority men, hence the bitchiness. The bitches who put out especially get their bad boys. The rest of us have to me master players to get a touch of that pie.

• A weirdly large majority are but don't want to admit it. Yet everyday we see some MyTake about it... coincidence?

Hey if thats what they like cuz they watched it on Vampire Diaries or some other crappy show (Yeah I said it) thats their choice.

So yes, that statement is mostly true.

• At times but not in the long run

• I cannot speak for women, but if a girl makes fun and puts down other people, then I cannot be her boyfriend.

It's impossible. Everyone is equally shitty and stupid, anyone who tries to boast that they are superior to others in some way, or that others are inferior, doesn't have my respect.

• I think both men and women are generally attracted to good looking people with personality traits such as good sense of humor, charming etc.

Voted for option D.

• Women generally go for garbage men... Lucky me. Men generally look for a pulse but even that's optional for some because the truth is guys are pathetic desperate losers even if they are successful.

• I've seen it more girls tend to date assholes and guy who treat them poorly then a nice guy who would treat them well

• Well honestly if someones attracted to a bitch or a woman is attracted to a bad boy then you got some serious problems to even be attracted to someone who gets in trouble.

• I stay far away from bitches, nice to fuck, but long term, no thank you

• No for both but of course there are peopke that are

• I think they are attracted to confidence, something assholes and bitches have in spades.

• What's your definition of a bitch

• I don't know about women, but I'm attracted to bitches :P

• 0|0
  • Not many guys want bitches. A decent amount of girls want bad boys.

• I approach good women all the time, but they always go for the guy with tattoos, muscles, and a bad attitude. "He's so SEXY though!"

Then they complain they can't find a good man.

• A lot of guys are often desperate, and end up with whatever woman will take him. These are typically the guys that end up with bitches. That is why you so commonly see bitches in a relationship. The guys that have a choice more commonly prefer nice women over bitches.

• ye most of the time

What Girls Said 13

• A study from the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, the University of Rochester, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign discovered that men found women who they perceived as "nice," and more responsive, more feminine and sexually attractive.

Women who go for bad guys tend to have low self esteem. We don't feel comfortable with people who treat us better than we treat ourselves. If you don't think much of yourself, the bad boy is simply reinforcing your negative belief. A nice guy is treating you in a way you're not familiar with and that feels uncomfortable.

• Only the poorly socialized ones.

• This statement is untrue for both

• I don't see why anyone would be attracted to someone with a bitchy attitude? I would assume guys see that as a red flag to avoid a girl if she's a bitch. And as for "bad boys," I'm more interested in guys who are concerned with their grades and future.

• Untrue for both. Few people find evil attractive

• Personally, I don't give a shit if you are some kind of 'bad boy'. If you know how to act like and IS a gentleman both public and private, then that's awesome.

• can we stop stereotyping people here jesus fuck

• It can be a phase that they each go through, however, when they mature they realize what a good partner looks like.

• i don't think that's what it is

• I love how guys just pass on the blame to women lol 'nice guys' butthurt

• That statement is partially true, like it applies to some people. I know people that go after a certain type, and it never ends well for them. Others try to go for good people.

• I know so!

• Not into the descriptions...