What can I do to feel better?

What can I do to feel better ?
This is my blood from my gums that are inflamed and my teeth hurts I've tried salt water but it hurts like shit

Most Helpful Guy

• rinse very thoroughly with mouthwash. take IB profin (it does touch dental/oral pain, even if only to a certain point), tell your parents to make you a dentist appointment.
    go to a pharmacy. ask for a product called "hurricane oral gel," get watermelon flavor (it is the best one), and scoop it on to your finger and rub it onto your gums. it is a numbing agent and pain reliever. it should help. it's about 10 a jar, and the jars aren't big, so you it properly. don't waste it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• If you have any mint or peppermint extract in the kitchen that should help numb the pain for a bit, and please see a dentist asap.

• Go to the Dentist ASAP to feel better

• Just keep washing your mouth. If you're really scared of infection, use listerine, even though it hurts, it's your best bet against infection.

• Dentist.

• You need to see a dentist and quickly diagnoses gingivitis

• Pure vanilla extract is a pain reliever.

• It's just a mouth period. everyone has them
    try some coca

• Argh 😣 Did you reallllly have to show us that? Next you'll be showing us your period blood

• ewww u fucking sicko

What Girls Said 5

• clove oil can help to numb but use it sparingly it is poisonous or you could go to the chemist and get the teething gel for babies to use

• Go and see a dentist straight away. Bleeding gums are a bad sign.

• Where are your parents?

• Ignoring me like always.. and I made my mom look at it she said its just inflamed because I'm scared its going to get infected which I've had happen and it sucks because they pulled two teeth and scraped my gums and I would feel the whole thing so

• Just wash your mouth and brush your teeth for now and then see the dentist as soon as possible!

• I bleed when I brush

• use hydrogen peroxide. don't swallow it. let it sit in your mouth and it will kill the bacteria. it will sting a bit though. do that a few times a day. the inflammation should dissipate.

• Go to a dentist or go to a farmacie they will give you a type of toothpaste for you gums