Dog owners, what would you do if your Dog turned into a cat for a day? Cat owners , what would you do if your Cat turned into a Dog for a day?

Dog owners, what would you do if your Dog turned into a cat for a day? Cat owners ,what would you do if your Cat turned into a Dog for a day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, former dog owner :P My parents would hate it so much, they're 100% dog people but I'd deal with it. I'm like 75 vs 15 on the dog vs cats front and I do kinda like cats so I can handle being around them for a day.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I would have no peace, but I would bring all the dogs in and play with them. And I would play with the cats SOOO much. And that means that I would have puppies as well, because a stray that trusts my mom had kittens and she brought them over, so I would be in heaven <3

• I'd probably have a dog.

• I've never had a cat, but I'm not against owning one. This way, I could see what it's like to be a cat owner for a day.

• I already think Bingo was a cat in his life before now lol. His a lap dog 😋 And follows you around like a cat.

• Hope that she doesn't try to jump on me. I don't like it when dogs do that because it hurts like hell!

• I'd anxiously wait for the day to be over..

• Unfortunately, I'd have to stay away from the cat for the most part. I'm pretty allergic to them. :(

• Haha well our family dog is as small as a cat & like cats, he would chase after birds if he could. xD

• My dog already behaves like a cat. lmao
    Wouldn't be much of a change.

• Im a cat person and i wouldn't mind any of the situations

• I used to have a dog.
    It would be fun cs I like cats too

• I like both so its all good

• I would have to go to the hospital because i am allergic to cats

• Freak the fuck out and sneeze a lot.

What Guys Said 12

• Hahaha the people that don't like cats should lean how to treat a cat because cats are great, caring and loving animals as well. People should stop blaming their ignorance on cats. I love cats.

• Haha I don't like most cats really

• I would flip and think someone took my Dog and is playing games with me

• I'd have to take my girlfriend to the ER. She's highly allergic to cats, which is one of the reasons why we have dogs in the first place. :)

• Would I somehow know that kitty used to be doggy? Did it happen right in front of me (and how?)? And how do I know it'll only last a day? Did the arbitrarily hexing sorcerer tell me so? And what reason do I have to trust that he'll turn back?

• No worry, I don't have a cat or dog.

• It would be different.

• I like both, I wouldn't mind.

• Shave it's fur to check

• If my cat turned into a dog, I would make some hot Boshintang before she turned back.

• I would howl at the moon

• i would love my dog more