Which of these four types are you, and which do you like best?

A. Super sexy diva
B. Strong and tough
C. Elegant/Classy
D. A fun loving geek

Which of these do you feel you are closest to, and which would you want to be? Also, which of these seem like the kind of person you would want a serious relationship with?

I have always been between types C and D. (Mostly D, though. lol) I will continue to be, and wish to find a woman who is the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a geek when it comes to anime lol! I am a totally diva when I get my hair done lol! I am a total queen spirt like hahah! <3

• Sounds like a fun combo. lol Which kind is your ideal guy? 😉

• It's my cover image...

• Oh wow. lol

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 4

• I would say I am type C

• How about your dream girl?

• My dream girl?

Well she will of type C as well. However I never want a woman in my life, that was just to answer your question

• Got to love D and C. These days it's better to have a geek on your side rather than someone who looks like Hedi Klum

• I would say I'm predominantly B, but not exclusively that trait. I find women of all categories to be attractive... it's up to the individual girl, I suppose. I wouldn't discount her based on whether she was of a particular one of those categories

• All four of them lol