Why are guys on Tinder like this?

I have been on tinder for about 2 years and nothing is going right. It seems like all of the guys that I am matching with all not smart. Half of the guys that I match with they (demand) that I message them first because it is a guy thing or something, but when I message them first they do not answer or they will stop talking and try to pretend that they do not get the messages or that they are not online when I can clearly see that they have been online all day long. Others when they message me it is just like we can not have a nice conversation. I am a funny, free, random person so I am able to hold a conversation about absolutely anything even if it is nothing but when I talk to these guys it is just like they are dumb or something and try to make up things and start laughing in the middle of the conversation. Ex: Me: Animals are so pretty don't you think I just love them. Guy: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... (like wtf am I supposed to say to that?) I swear a lot of them I want to just slap in the face because they do not make sense. Then the guys that I really like and that we are having the best conversation ever and bonding so well we will talk for days non stop and then... poof... they stop messaging and I never hear from them again. This one guy I talked to him for 5 days and we were getting ready to meet the next week and he stops texting me and I text him back and he replies "Sorry I was at work I didn't mean not to message you" and we talk some more and he stops again and so I wait then text him and he responds "Stop harassing me" Wtf? I do not know what is wrong with people on this app I just want to find someone who is nice and not an ass and someone I can hang out with and talk to advice?

What Guys Said 3

• gee, i stopped using Tinder because I have more luck out in the real world.

• How do you know the are demanding you message them first if they dont message you?
    And honestly they are either jerks or its something you said that got them tk stop talking to you
    And girls do the same thing so dont worry its not just men

• It's Tinder. It might have been good at one point, but the more popular such a service gets, the worse the community becomes.

What Girls Said 0