Do you have any stuffed animals? If so, what're their names?

I used to have a lot, but now I only have 3.

-A bear named Ham.
-A bear named Kurt Co-bear
-A bunny named Valentine.

My friend might send me a stuffed fox as a bday gift and if he does, I'm gonna name her Harley.

@teawrecks maybe you have some ;) lol

0|0
21|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaaaa I have a teddy bear collection that I'm extremely proud of☺
    Monte
    Coconut
    Snezzy
    Snuffalufegus
    Greggie Pooh
    Nzinga
    Cupcake
    Charles B**** jr
    Benny
    Thing's 1 & 2
    David Ruffen
    Angel
    Little Ryan/Jr.
    Kong
    Dr. Funnyface
    FatKattz
    Alvin, Simon & Theodore
    Gavin O'/Lucky Charms (insider)
    HahaaπŸ˜… yeahhhhh plus the one's I have put up, those are just the name's I remember from the bear's in my roomπŸ˜‘ #DontJudgeMe πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I have a drinking buddy named Steve. He or She is a plastic toy T-Rex. Not sure of it's gender because that's kind of a personal question so I never asked. There was that one time we took a shower together but we were so hammered that we don't talk about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • a few... female bengal in my bedroom
    uglyhousephotos.com/.../090726netherlands3.jpg
    and this fawn by the fireplace
    www.eversoscrumptious.com/.../DSCF2518.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have real, live pets... a rabbit named Bingo, and a parrot named Bobo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tony the Tiger

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a few. Mostly beanie babies so their names are on the tags.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once had a cute Bear named TED... he's grown up to be a real asshole now
    tho :(

Nah just kidding... I had 'Action figures' also known as male dolls lol.
    (No no, their not dolls it's ACTION FIGUUUUUUURES!!! LOL :v)

1|1
    0|0
  • As a child I used to have so many stuffed animals in my bed that there was barely any room for me to sleep. At some point I decided I was too old to sleep with stuffed animals so I threw them out. I think I still have most of them somewhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have them until I was 14 lol I know embarrassing for a guy, but then finally gave them all away. I had this one big fox stuffed animal I used to really like lol and this snoppie stuffed animal lol XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do I have a little lamb and and a I guess fancy Easter bunny from when I was a baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a stuffed animal of a seal since I was 2. It's at my parents house.

I called it Seal-y

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a stuffed dragon, but he doesn't have a name

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister has a dolly called Dolly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have bear named lauren that i got as a baby (the tag use to say lauren on it)
    And i have a hippo named Barnabee

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea i still have my favorites from childhood in my closet ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a grumpy cat xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes the head of my ex girlfriend,. I had it stuffed, her name was Sarah... jk

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a flwshlite named Miss P.
    I am yet to stuff it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • A stuffed Angry Birds Yoda. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Yup ^_^

(Left to right)
    Pookie, ScoobyDoo, Bandit, Tweety, Cerinity, Stripes, Spongebob, and Mooky

i1378.photobucket.com/.../...54152_zpsa8pkdnba.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • Oops i missed Pooh :(

• Show All
    • Well it sounds like you have a shoe fetish you got too many shoes :P.

• @blondfrog
      Lol more like a clothes fetish the items hanging up in there are only jackets, dresses, shirts that wrinkle, and accessories... You have no idea πŸ˜‚

• I collect beanie boos so I have a ton of those. I've been buying these stuffed sheep lately. They're so cute though, they have these fat round bodies and my favourite is one with cross eyes. I name him MrSheepy and the others are sheep 2 and sheep 3. I also have ninja turtle stuffies and I have my baby bear (marlow) who's as old as my ass is. He's pretty ratty looking. I had more stuffies but my kid jacked them. I had a piggy surprise from when I was a kid, and a kangaroo with a baby roo in its pouch. She has my stuffed snake too and some of my pound puppies. I'm gonna take them back when she's older and lost interest in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • My most treasured stuffed animal that I've had since I was like 2.5 or 3 is a large wolf puppet named Woof Woof. My blanket as a little kid was Goody Goody.

Currently in my room at Uni are Woof Woof the wolf puppet, Doogi a large Dragonite (pokemon) stuffed animal, and Ubah-dubah a little brown dog-like stuffed animal. I used to have an Ugly Doll named Ox but my mom kind of took him haha. Funny enough she was the one who gave him to me originally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a childhood teddy bear named Peanut.

My boyfriend has given me 3.
    A stuffed BB8 from Star Wars, named BB8 haha.
    A dog named Bruno (like the movie. inside joke)
    A pink teddy bear given to me on valentines day named A-Bear. (he named it haha). His name starts with the letter 'a' and I thought it was cute he named it after himself hahah

1|0
    0|0
    • Why aren't you disclosing the names of the stuffed animals from your boyfriend, it's because they are inappropriate huh? lmaoooo ya

• I don't name it!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's such a sore spot for me that I don't have any stuffed animals because I want SO MANY. But I don't even know where to begin to buy them and I also am in the state of mind where like... I want someone to buy one or some for me lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Buy them for yourself and make friends buy you some.
      2 of them family bought me, 1 of them my boyfriend bought me.
      And I like your profile picture

• Show All
    • @TonyRyanAgain it's not nice to toy with someone like that when they really want something 😭

Jade - use it on something more exciting! I'll get one eventually lol

• Trust me I'll buy myself stuff too, but come on. It'll be the 3rd gift card AND I want to. I just need your address xD

• I have some, but I haven't named them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two monkeys. One is a beanie baby and came with the name, Mooch. The other I named Jack.

You named your stuffed bear Kurt co-bear? That's amazing. I am listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a stuffed bear my preschool children gave me for my birthday. I call it Anderson cause that's the name they picked.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol everyone's exposing themselves, i have: brownie who's a teddy bear, tinker who's a little dog and snowy who's a bunny

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect A LOT of beanie babies as a kid, so they all came with names already. :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a stuffed bunny, with the original name Bunny. In my defense I was a year old when I got him, but I'm cuddled up with him right now and I still sleep with him

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a large Tweety, I named him Sousou when I was little. I didn't know that it was actually called Tweety so I just gave him a name, lol. Now I call him by his real name, Tweety.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do

ie: Men gave me these with jewellery. I always gave the jewellery back :P
    None have names or are on display anywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I ve never been really into that

1|0
    0|0
  • I do have many but I don't name them. I used to and most recently (2 years ago) I named the giant stuffed animal (it's a dog btw) that's on my bed Jaymi. When I was 8 I had a stuffed rhino named Emily, I called her my sister.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a very fat cat named Patches who just got done eating. Does he count?

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a stuffed Minnie Mouse and a stuffed baby Simba

1|0
    0|0
  • a husky named rusky
    and many more

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for cute things. I have lots from when I was a kid, and now that I'm an adult I buy more because I can. I used to name them, but I can barely remember my own name half the time so I just stop trying :x

0|0
    0|0