How have you been living your life?

I've just been wondering how others are living their life and how they feel about it, are you doing what you want and enjoying it or hating it, or have you been doing what others expect from you and enjoying or hating it

• Doing what others expect of me and regretting/ hating it
  • Doing what others expect of me and enjoying/loving it
  • Doing what I want and regretting/ hating it
  • Doing what I want and enjoying/loving it

What Guys Said 1

• Certainly the first option. However, I am trying to turn that around with my decision to attend college in a far away place!

• Good choice, sometimes we have to do what we want and put others wishes aside for the time being

What Girls Said 1

• I'd like to think I've been doing things for myself. In some ways, I have been, but I also keep the thoughts and feelings of those I'm close to in my head and heart all the time. I think about what they would want or need as well. In that way, it's kind of a mix. I don't regret or hate my choices, but they sometimes come back to bite me in the butt. Overall, though, I'm happy for my life, even though it's had its rough patches.