Girls, if you found out that you got pregnant by the last guy you had sex with, would you be ok with that?

Do you think he'd be a good father? would you keep the baby? what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• In all honesty I would be completely fine with that. It would just mean we would be starting our family a little earlier than I would have liked.

• I'd be somewhat okay with that..
    I mean, the last guy I had sex with was my boyfriend. We've already talked about our views on kids and how neither of us would want to take that next step just yet, so I'd just get an abortion.

• Well, that would de my boyfriend Considering I really really want to have babies at the moment, I would be thrilled. Though, we talked about it and he rightfully want to wait a couple of years so I'd be worried he'd think I did it on purpose.
    In the end, I know we would keep it and I know he would be a good father.

• Well, we have been dating for ~18 months, so, I wouldn't be totally devastated, but I would be disappointed, because I'm about to get a kitten, so, I already have my new baby.

• If my boyfriend got me pregnant I can guarantee that neither of us would want me to stay that way for long.

• If I got myself pregnant I'd be a hell of a dad-mom-hybrid.

• Oh god that would be a horrible nightmare! No questions asked, I would have gotten an abortion asap. Plus it would have meant my birth control failed even though I was taking it every day.

• Guess I ace this test then😎 #NeverHadASexLife to begin with, woohoooo!
    by the way for anybody to get rid of a kid because of who the farther is way stupid. If u lie down with dog's you will wake up with flee's. Handle your new responsibility mf's!

• But if it was with the last guy I dated/my ex... our kid (s) would be the CUTEST MOST ADORABLEST little human's alive and I mean this! Anyone who laid eye's on them would fall in love! Butttt at the same time lolol😂 😕😨😣 I'm screwed. He is a really nice guy just never around much, work is always his first priority😔so I wouldn't want that. Honestly I rather him be a stay at home dad frfr. I'd rather have my little clan with someone else.

• 😂😂 whoops. Sorry.

• @Joc4Position I'll say it again...
      😑YOU
      AIN'T
      SHIT
      MY GUY 😂

• My boyfriend?
    I mean I wou don't be okay with being pregnant but at least we are both on the same page on what would happen if it were to happen.

• I got pregnant from the last guy I had sex with on a one night stand, and I am keeping the baby and I'm happily 25 weeks along with no regrets

• No, I wouldn't be ok with that.

• hmmm if I had sex with the air... does that mean i will get pregnant?

cause yeah it has been just the air so far lol XD

• Yeah cause that would be the father of my other 2 children lolol

• If it's the current guy I'm dating the kids will be cute, smart and good people, except it's too soon for babies since we've only been dating for a month or so.

• nope. I'd have to offer myself

• My fiance would make a great father one day but we're both really not ready for kids yet so... I guess we'd both be in shock but have to discuss it from there.

• My boyfriend who plans to marry me once we get done with college, I'd be fine with that of course haha. He'd be an awesome dad and we would definitely keep the baby. Now is NOT a good time for a baby but he doesn't agree with abortion and I'd never forgive myself for killing my unborn child.

• Nope nope and nope lol. And no. No babies.

• (laughing)
    My Implanon implant means that this would never happen.

• yes and when asked I would say that it was a god that impregnated me

• I'd be sad because it'd be half-finger half-human. I'd probably get an abortion

• i'd be terrified. I would've become pregnant by no one, and no one would believe me.

• that would be my boyfriend but no bc i would be pissed my IUD failed

• I think he would be a good father. He already ask me if I wanted kids someday. He love kids.👶🏽

• Yeah because I haven't had sex so 😂😂😂

• Um nope. Nope nope nope nope nope that would not be okay. That's why I'm such a stickler for safe sex. Birth control + condoms.

The last person I had sex with was my ex, and even though it would be a pain to have him in my life again because I've moved on, he's not a bad guy and we parted on good terms so it's not really who I had sex with that would be a problem. It's just the idea of being pregnant at this point in my life would not be good. I'm not ready to be a parent. It's a hard choice, but I would probably go the abortion route if it came to that to be honest.

• I'm a virgin, but I never want to get pregnant so the answer will always be no

What Guys Said 4

• LMAO!!! Great question. I'll answer this as a guy. If I got the last girl I fucked pregnant... that wouldn't be good. Not good at all XD.

• I'd be happy with the woman I got pregnant. That woman is my wife. She's in her second month of pregnancy.

• hell no.

• Ok what if ladies, you don't really like this guy and thought about leaving him for some time and he got you pregnant. Meanwhile there is another person who wants to date you. Should you stay with that guy just because or go off with child and be with someone you know you'll be happy with?