Who would you beat up if given the chance?

You've been given immunity to beat up one person it doesn't matter who.

And bonus question: What blunt object would you use? Or just fists?

- -- - - - - -
---------------

Most Helpful Girl

• Every little shit that was in my 1st-3rd grade class. Cause they all just suck, i can't just beat one. I need to Pokemon that shit and beat em all

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I only beat people verbally, not physically. BUT, say a violent child molester tries to touch one of my nieces or nephews. Heh...

http://img.memecdn.com/beat-em-down_o_410932.jpg

• I would hit my old boss In the knee caps with a tire iron!

• Why waist the energy on them.

• I don't think there is any point only beating someone up. The super corrupt/evil people who deserve it would be better off just dying, and anyone not worth killing doesn't really deserve to be beaten up anyway

• No one I'm not a violent person and I don't like fighting. Punching someone would hurt my hands too in the process.

• Trump

• NO ONE ever, unless in self defence!!!

ie: Violence isn't my style.

• My ex. He cheated on me thrice and I have insecurity issues because of him.

• you sshouldve been strong enough to leave the first time.

• @somethingoingon lol i have had exes that said same thing and they ended up cheating on me so

• i never cheated but i always couldve.

insecure people cheat and try to have backup. good people get hurt the most but when they get bitter, people act like they are haters or some weak people.

you gotta be very witty in life...

• No one...

• My stepfather. Or, I kinda want to beat up the guy who bullied the guy I'm in love with in school and made him miserable, even though they've since developed a kind of friendship :/ . Maybe my flatmate 'cause she annoys the crap out of me :') :$

Just fists I think. Maybe for my stepfather something nice and heavy

What Guys Said 18

• I'll pass. I'd rather have the consequences of their stupid actions do the beating up for me.

• I'd beat up all those priests who rapped children. First I'd beat them with fists until they can kinda see the light, then I'd shove a wooden cross up their butts haha.

• I have a long list of people I'd love to physically assault lmao. It's kind of disturbing tbh

• Kanye west
    Justin Bieber
    Donald Trump
    the head developer of Final Fantasy XV because he needs to hurry the fuck up!

I'd beat them up with a giant purple dildo bat like in Saints Row the third
    i.kinja-img.com/.../18j13lm6gdw8ajpg.jpg

• I'd beat up Steph Curry because I don't want the Warriors to win another championship. I'd use nothing but my fists to get the job done. Lol.

• Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. people that hate america are not ok with me

• Prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt for his crimes against the people or Carl Bildt for his crimes against humanity. Difficult choice.

• Bernie Sanders lmao I'll whoop his ass

• Hmm... choices, choices, choices.

Can I take a rain-check? I can't make up my mind right now but I'm sure I'll have have it figured out by the end of this weekend.

• Gary Southern, the CEO of Freedom Industries, who carelessly poisoned the drinking water of my families. Might as well distribute a little justice if the justice system isn't going to do it's job.

• Probably no one.

• no one.

I've already beat up a lot of people for fucking with me. i m too old for petty shit.

if my life or loved ones is on the line, the fucker would get 2 in the chest and one in the face.

• I'd use a crow bar to beat an ex friend good

• black people who call Mariah carey black...

• erm... obama. for coming to OUR country and telling us how to vote!!

• Who? Why one person?

Probably Donald Trump. I would impale him, so something like that.

• My ex who tried to control my life and kill me. I'd use a glass bottle against her thick skull followed by fists.

• This girl I used to work with.