What you think about Ted Cruz picking Carly Fiorina as his VP if he wins the GOP?

Ted Cruz the religious nutcase with his sidekick Carly Fiorina the worst and hated business women in the history. Both never been great leaders.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Cruz and Trump are both fools but the American people are even more stupid. Cruz being a birther/slamming Obama all the time saying he was born in Kenya (when he clearly was not) while being born in Canada is laughable. It's also amusing he calls Obama a communist while his father fought for the communists :P As for Fiorina I think this is maybe his worst move so far. She is even more dangerous than him and is more of a shill if that is even possible. She would suck a dick for 3 bucks and some stale French fries.

What Girls Said 6

• It's very disturbing and both are not qualified.

• I'm not sure why there are people want to vote for them

• They will never win!!!

• More a Trump fan

• They're both nuts and many people hate them

• I think it's sad and desperate to be picking a VP when you have no chance of getting enough delegates, but I guess at this point it can't hurt. I don't like either of them, but he probably made the best choice considering the options. She's an outsider, not "establishment", businesswoman, not a bible thumper, speaks well, etc. I don't like most of what she stands for, but she's a strategic choice.

Well, to be fair, I don't like any of the Republican candidates. I just think Ted Cruz is particularly vile. I thought the comments Boehner (ex-speaker of the House) made about how he's "Lucifer in the flesh" and "I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life" were hilarious, and I don't doubt it for a second.

It's hard to believe it's got to this point though. Started out with 17 candidates, and the choice came down to a buffoon and a snake.

What Guys Said 15

• It's a desperate attempt to try and salvage his chances of getting the nomination if it goes to a contested convention. He's got nothing to lose, so I can't say I blame him for trying. There's no way he can win the nomination on the first ballot, only Trump can (and will), so he's just trying to keep Trump from reaching 1,237 by July (good luck, haha) so he can have a CHANCE to win on the second or third ballot.

That being said, and I hate to stoop to this level, but wouldn't that be a rather unattractive duo to be leading our country? hahaha

• Very true. I want Donald Trump to win the GOP.

• Well first I only buy clothes from Italy and the US. Yes my socks may be made overseas but not sure. Of course Trump knew his products were made overseas. So he will get credit for the good things and not be responsible for the bad? Not one person that owns a clothing line would not know where they were being manufactured. Why argue that simple point?

• Doubtful you will read this but it is common knowledge he drags things out so he does not have to pay. He told my friend and his boss personally "good luck getting paid". You will see he uses nicknames for people and does not even have the respect for calling people by their real name. His nickname for my friend's boss was "Rivet". www.nydailynews.com/.../...deals-article-1.2422470

• It was a move of desperation to try and bring him back into the spot light and to peoples attention. It won't matter though it's not if he wins the GOP it's when he's dropping out of the GOP race. Cruz has been mathematically eliminated he can't win it's impossible, and Kasich well he's delusional if he actually thinks he has a snowball's chances in hell of winning lol.

In reality it isn't a 3 person race it's a 1 person race with 2 pawns, hoping they'll win. Same as the Democratic side 1 person race with the other thinking he has a chance when in reality he's been mathematically eliminated as well and Sanders won't win as an independent either.

It will be Trump vs Hillary and it will be Trump who destroys her and wins the general election.

• One puppet of the global elite picking another puppet of the global elite. They are both traitors. Cruze is a sociopath and the female is a big league corporate criminal.

• He's got the same chance of winning the nomination as I do of becoming a pro-wrestler -- none.

• He's very desperate and wants to win at all cost

• I think the Republican party is lost. And going for Carly is a desperate attempt to pursued female votes.

• For more tv time basically even though it's already too late, they should've took Trump more serious in the beginning.

• In one word "desperation"

Cruz is done, hillary is next. All hail president trump.

• Both Hilary and Donald are better choices than Ted. It will be a close race between Hilary and Donald.

• he is just trying to get the votes from women

• He's already been mathematically eliminated. I don't know what he's doing.

• He won't win trump is gonna face Hillary in the most entertaining election ever.

• Sounds like he wants to guarantee Trumps nomination

• Not going to happen. Hillary could come out as a serial killer and still beat that pair.

• Im more of a Trump guy but also like Ted Cruz. Picking Carly was somewhat a last attempt to grab headlines because now he doesn't mathematically have a chance. Also picking her means if he gets the nomination hillary can't play the women card on him

• I don't care about Carly Fiorina, but Ted Cruz is my boy <3

• I feel sorry for you

• I feel sorry for you feeling sorry for me.

• Why would Cruz run for president after saying Obama was born outside the US? Also why would he even call Obama a communist when his father fought for the communists? It's hilarious though.