How would you like your funeral to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want one. I'd rather it be a party to remember. Strippers, free beer, and a live band.

Most Helpful Girl

• A nice party with food!

What Guys Said 33

• 2 PM. Prelude: Kom Susser Tod, by JS Bach. Lutheran traditional funeral. Psalm sung by a choir: My Shepherd Will Supply My Need, by Sir Isaac Watt, arr. by Virgil Thomson. Instead of a homily, musical offerings: Creation Will Be At Peace, by J. Paul Willilams and Anna Laura Page; Bist Du Bei Mir, by JS Bach. Sanctus: Zum Sanctus from Deutsche Messe by Franz Schubert. Postlude: Chorale: Gloria Sei Dir Gesungen, from BWV 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme." Burial in an old family cemetery which is remote and relatively unknown. All of this should be followed by one hell of a big wake with live music and lots of alcohol!

If you haven't heard any of the above music, it is all worth hearing:

https://youtu.be/Xje4OYalB5Q

https://youtu.be/MUeiC1McJEU

https://youtu.be/_FZGtyLMJnQ

https://youtu.be/Z_odON2aZjQ

https://youtu.be/kN0C7PGj31w

https://youtu.be/s60a2QCLt6s

• Don't really care.

Once I'm dead either I don't exist anymore or there is some sort of afterlife.

If I don't exist then I wouldn't be able to care about what's happening at my funneral.

If there's an afterlife then Idelete like to think I'd have better things to do than worry about my funneral.

• I don't think I want people to dress up for my funeral. I think I want them to dress in clothes that are them.

• I'll be cremated. Only very close friends will be at a memorial service. Nothing at all fancy or over the top

• unceremonious. just dump me in the ground somewhere... then head off to the after party with an open bar. make it a party and have everyone take at least two shots for me...

• I want my funeral to end up being a party.

I don't want my loved ones to cry the whole day. I want them to party it up and CELEBRATE my life. :)

• That's awesome, I want the same kind of funeral tbh. If I knew that my loved ones could do that, I would have happily ended it all by now.

• Very late haha... around 2080 or so :D
    To really answer your question: simple, your big show needed!

• Buried? Burned? This is good meat. Feed me to the hounds.

• like 70 years from now with the saddest music they can find. I want the daisies I push up to be watered with everyones tears

• An all Gold 18 K casket I will be buried in a military site

• I don't give a rying ruck

• I do not care much about society's post-mortem rituals.
    Just bury me and then forget that I existed.

• I would rather they (people that attend my funeral that give/gave a shit about me) not cry. I'd prefer them to look back at only good memories, even funny memories they had of me.

• It's all arranged under closed doors and when the time comes it's all going to be done without anyone knowing.

• i want my funeral to be set up with a playstation and games whoever come play games together and then go :D

• i will put a bucket your grave and who wants to pee better than your idea

• Upbeat.
    I've had major depressive disorder all my life and I'm finally free of that,
    I'm safe, happy, and loved. I'm finally free.

• A giant necrophile orgy.

• I'd like it to be like a dorm room party. Unlimited booze, weed and food for anyone who drops by. Lots of interesting conversations about life and friendship and how much my friends are going to miss me. Smooth jazz.

• I'm indifferent.

• None of that mopey crap. Talk about fun stuff then light my corpse up for some marshmallows.

• a celebration of the life I had, not a morning. kind of like a wake

• In the distant future.

• quaint

• I don't know, not really something I've thought about.

• Lie on my stomach so my haters can kiss my...

• a FUNeral.

Or even FUN-for-all ;)

• I'm not thinking about shit like that yet. ask me again when I'm 91.

• I want a bouncy house involved somehow, that's all I know.

• throw in to trench and forget.. that's it, I want nothing

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 18

• An Islamic funeral. Simple, just my loved ones saying goodbye to me, I want to be burried without a coffin or extravagant lavish tombs, I just want a tombstone with my name, and no cement on top of me, just some dirt and flowers aswell as a pot that would get filled with water when it rains so that birds can drink from it.

• I want it to be a secret event. No more than 15 people, a burial in a remote location, and a single red rose to be placed inside my coffin. (Don't ask me why I want a rose - I just love them). Only the people I am close to will know about the funeral, and they'll have the chance to walk up to my coffin and say a few words to me. I don't want some stranger to speak for me... I'd want a chance to say some final words to the people who truly liked me.

If a person couldn't be bothered to have me in their life, they don't deserve to know the day to which I die.

• I will be dead, why should I care? 😂
    Also, I want to donate my body to science, so no funeral. :"")

• A party. People who don't like me can kick around my ashes for all I care. I just don't want people to suffer over my absence. They should just remember me for what I was and hopefully have learned a few things from me as I had hoped to learn from them

• two words: kick. ass. im acually making a playlist off all the songs i want going. of course Stayin' Alive and Another One Bites The Dust are on there. it's gonna be more of a music festival than a funeral tho. less crying that way. plus it might become an annual thing, so even better lol

• A fun funeral. Instead of playing boring songs I want my family to play Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphys, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy, and Helena, by My Chem. Much more interesting, and that was what I listened too so it's much more fitting. Also, popcorn. I want popcorn at my funeral. Honor me by eating popcorn with Parmesan cheese

• I want it to be really sad for lame reason. If I die young I want my casket in a horse carriage instead of a Hearst. As I go down the street in the horse carriage I want my friends and family to walk around me while someone sings Mahalia Jackson troubled world. I want all my snap chat videos and pics played at the funeral for a little humor.

• i would say... something simple

• Burned. Ashes spread under a tree.

• i would like my funeral to have a lot of pink flowers and blue flowers and Disturbed and Metallica Play my favorite songs and i would like it to be heavily raining outside then when the music is done i won't to be cast to see on a boat set a blaze.

• I don't think I really want one. Just cremated and that's it. I'm dead so I don't think I'll care.

• keep it simple and just basic will do
    it has to be a buddhist ritual though

• I want it to be traditional and religious.

• No funeral.

ie: A handful of sleeping pills + one final swim in my favourite surf coast beach.

• I'm only 24, I haven't really put much thought into it. xD

• A secret so everyone wonders where I went.

• I haven't given the funeral much thought but is want to be s tree instead of buried

• lit af.