What's on your mind right now?

I'm trying to figure out if I'm making the right choices and I'm really excited about going to school in summer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking about different paths I can take in life. I'm working hard towards a general goal but I'll be able to specialize in a specific aspect of that goal. There's a lot of factors and variables that I need to consider like job growth and years in school. None of the decisions are bad it's just some are better than others.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• How behind schedule i am at work, Which of these two girls to go out with this weekend, paperwork to send in for things

• The "tolerant" liberals of California who are so open minded they are flipping cop cars and attacking trump supporters in the street. Some tolerance...

If these people succeed in preventing the peaceful political process from playing out, I fear the only alternative will involve bullets... and Republicans have more of them.

• Tolerance of the intolerant is suicide. Fuck the police and fuck dump.

• @MasterofPlebs lol, you don't have the stomach to dismantle anyone. Laughable.

• I entirely have the stomach for it. What I don't have is the incentive. I have no incentive to do anything for any reason because it all amounts to nothing in the end.

• Lots of stuff, people a piece I am trying to work on that is providing some difficulty, some other things.

• I'm thinking about someone I care about. We no longer talk, yet wished we could. I'm still writing her story and still want to share philosophy with her, even if she's too self conscious to talk to me, I won't stop doing right by her and taking into account her best interests. I left my profile open cause I don't want her to feel alienated.

• Chilling. Classes just ended, finals week. Summer break, lots of studying and work to do. Then I have another interesting semester coming up, then I have a long winter break, then study abroad in Tokyo.

So, long life ahead of me. Right now I am just chilling. Soon I need to start studying for finals though.

• Happy and sad at the same time... Finished my last day ever in high school for final exams. Graduation ceremony will be on next month.

• I took a photo outside and a cloud was in the shape of a heart I sent it to my girlfriend and she doesn't even care, now I don't feel like talking to her. I've never had this happen and thought it was amazing

• I'm thinking "Wow, featured game modes in League of Legends are the least fun thing ever."

• *Isn't on a boring losing streak where he's stuck doing nothing in a game for a solid half hour while 12 year old Spaniards with too much time on their hands run around with their assassins and wank to pictures of Ahri and Sona*

• I am a sucker for going back to the same problem as I did last week!

• Flying back to Toronto from Philly

• Need help to think about them?

• Leaving and Channing my horizons and environment

• Going to graduate school next week.

• I've been going back and forth in my mind debating on whether or not to get a gym membership so I have an excuse to get out the house more and have a chance at making more friends who are into the whole gym life shin-dig

• What to give her when I visit her house later.

• Trying to find new songs

• Trying to sleep

• I'm getting off early to go to the beach with a bunch of friends, their kids and my daughter so I'm trying to think about anything else we might need packed when i get home.

• nothing much

• Getting an MRI scan on Monday, my girl, job promotion, etc etc.

• a girl.

What Girls Said 26

• I'm thinking about someone i used to be friends with, and wondering how he is getting on in his life. I'm also wishing we could have been able to remain friends coz he still means a lot to me

• How I am so fucking excited to put more electric colours on my head.

• My crush
    Apartments

• My crushes kids are home and playing outside and I can hear them. So I know he's home too. And he might be outside too. So I am thinking about that. And I am ignoring him by not going out and asking him why he stood me up the other day. And when they go in it will get really quiet outside, and finally I will go out and walk my dog. And I should get up and get on the treadmill. I hope that answers your question fully. =P

• Everything under the sun.

• My mind is completely blank atm.

• Counting down the days of graduating from HS.

• Don't wish your life away. I graduated 5 years ago it feels like 2 years ago

• @Nomad69 they were immature its a long story. I just can't wait to leave and when I do I won't miss. You don't know half the stuff I've been through in high school. I was not social at all until my junior. I made my friends my junior year come my senior year they all just disappeared. So I'm hoping I'll make more friends in college. Some people have the best four years of there life in high school. I didn't I was harassed, bullied, and much more which is why i can't wait to leave you can say what you want but either won't help I have 2 weeks left and I'm trying to make it but at the same time its hard.

• @Nomad69 Happy about what, those kids aren't interested in me I'm 19 they're immature very immature so no I won't miss it. And I'm so happy I'm a senior and after this week I have one more and then I'm done. I was reserved in high school very and not all that social, people harassed me bothered me and much more.

• How cold it is!!! It's almost may and its in the 40's :(

• wondering what's in store for me

• I'm trying to get someone to cover my shift so I can work a later one.

• Blank rn

• So much is on my mind lately but right now just thinking what to cook... lol

• Way too much.

• Thinking about two guys and watching a baby eat Cheerios.

• It's Friday night I'm wondering why I'm wasting it on GAG.

• INTREVIEW JOB RESUME! ADULTHOOD! All in my face! I wonder what the fuck I am doing!

• A club event tonight.
    ie: Will I or won't I go :P

• I have to pee.

• Thinking about my crush and what my plans are for tomorrow

• Wait no one thinking about sex? Something is wrong

• Just thinking about a close friend... And if i should contact him after so long. Because I miss him. And i want to know how he's doing. But i don't know if i should. Since its been so long. LOL

• questioning when my period of peace will end, the last year has been too nice and perfect but it's gotta end sometime

• Nothing. I'm listening to music. Lol

• Lowkey grieving, highkey trying to focus on how delicious pears are.

• If and how I'm going to tell my friend I'm bi

• I am wonder if anyone has ever keyed someones automobile.