Thoughts on my prom dress, shoes etc?

Thoughts on my prom dress, shoes etc?

The first 2 are of the dress, those are the shoes (only my toes and a bit of the black will be showing, they look nice)

I'm gonna wear that necklace with the dress. but should I wear my glasses?

Here's the hairstyle Im gonna do:

Im gonna straighten my hair, my cousin is gonna braid my hair like above and then curl it.

I don't know what imma do for make up.

So guys, thoughts on the dress, shoes, hairstyle?
Glasses or no?
Should I go with this necklace or a simple silver and pink heart one?
Suggestions for make up?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• You're going to have one lucky prom date, glasses are a plus. Check out Michelle Phan's Youtube channel she has some good make up tutorials if I remember right. Have fun, be home by 11 P. M. Sharp, ;)

• You are always well styled, Jade. (Your closet must be a mess.) You don't need our help with that. That being said I have two tips 1) Find out what color your man likes and try to work that in somewhere. 2) Glasses with low level led lights will highlight your amazing eyes better in a dark room.

• Who ever you take to prom isn't even gonna notice the dress with that beautiful face XD 😂😂😂😍

But seriously I like it! 👍and you look absolutely FABLOUS with those glasses!

• omg thanks xD /.\

and you sure? I was thinking of taking them off

• Yeah! But u look good either way! It doesn't really matter lol cuz ur just FABLOUS like that 😂👍👊💜🐓💨

• Wear your glasses.

• You're going to look absolutely ravishing
    Enjoy the night and stay safe... I know my prom was a day id never forget

• you look beautiful in that dress and shoes. i'll say go without glasses, but with glasses you look pretty gorgeous too. and you look very pretty without makeup.

• You will be super pretty, that's sure.
    I actually think that even wthout doing anything to the hair, it's seems good.

• Don't cut anything on the eybrows... girls do crazy things to eyebrows...

• Nice dress, but it's so long. No glasses and love the heels.

• You look beautiful. For me, no glasses.

Go with that necklace

• That dress is an awesome color, I dig. 8-)

• You're going to look fab <3

• Dress looks great. Yes on glasses. Necklace looks great. Simple make up would look good, you are a pretty girl and don't need much. Hair will look great.
    Hope you have fun

• Super pretty!!! :P

• looks like a night gown.

• second this. I thought it was a nightie

• @mooky06
      @BlueEyedHipsta thought so too.

at least she knows i wasn't tryin to be mean.

jade.. we need to see it in it' entirety... from a full body mirror. hard to opine based on those pictures.

just noticed str8 hair. you look put together now. quite the improvement. A+

• no for pink hearts neklace. makeup, your eyes already look good and deep, some light lipstik, glasses are cute smart dress coud look sexy with no bra or wear bra witout laces better, hair will look good

• Those look mighty classy as do you.

• You look great I'll pick you up at 630 be ready! 😉

• I don't know but if I saw you irl, I would ask you out and dance with you.

• Not bad sista

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• I like the silk dress and the shoes. I liked you more without the glasses. It will look good on your face to do a simple makeup, nothing too heavy. Go light on the eyes and lips, take care of your brows and put on some extra blush.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...67d3e8bb41.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...136236d47d.jpg

• I think you look really good! The glasses actually look super hot, but they might not be practical if you're going to be dancing a lot (don't wear glasses myself, so I don't know how that'd feel). The necklace matches well, and while the shoes are a little clunky for the super delicate dress, it's long enough that it won't matter!

For makeup, I'd keep it simple and centered around lighter colours - thin eyeliner (try to keep it natural and not a dramatic cat-eye, I don't think that'd fit well with the look, unless it's a subtle flick), light lavender-white eyeshadow, and some nude lipstick would be cute. You can always look up 'light purple makeup tutorial' or something on youtube lol, I wasn't super thorough.

You're really pretty! Have fun <3

• JEWLERY: A simple silver necklace would look gorgeous.

GLASSES: You look good both ways, but no glasses is better for the occasion.

DRESS: I am not a big fan of the style of the dress (but that's just my opinion) but I absolutely LOVE the color!

HAIR: That hairstyle looks complex. Make sure your cousin knows what she is doing lol

SHOES: Those shoes are so perfect!

• OMG YOUR SO FUCKIN PRETTY! I AM JEALOUS! HAHAH! About the dress! No boo! lol I am sorry! Its prom not bed time! But thats just me! lol I am not saying buy something fluffy! Its just meh. Anyway Please where your glasses your so pretty witht them on!

• let me just say that you re really beautiful! like damn <3
    I like the color of the dress it fits you but I think it get be a little tighter? or maybe it s just the pic... I dunno it looks really loose, not fitted very well.
    I like the necklace.
    shoes are good but I guess a more nude color would look better like your necklace.
    hair is good although straight would look nice too.
    makeup minimal, a bit like you did on the first pic.
    focus on those big eyes of yours and keep your lipstick nude or light pinky.
    but I ain t no expert in makeup lol.

• Thank you! /.\
      Yea we're gonna tighten the straps.
      I would do nude colored shoes but we don't have any and can't afford to buy new ones (the dress was from a family friends)
      And thank you lol
      Should I leave the glasses on or take em off?

• of course if you can handle lenses xD
      I once tried putting colored lenses on it was meh...
      took me 2h to get in the first one and after one hour of trial for the 2nd I gave up. xD
      I was even to lazy to remove the first one and kept it the whole day haha

• lol I can do without the glasses or contacts

• Gotttt damn girl lol😍😍 You're so PURTYYYYYY! U kinda look like Adriana Lima (my fav Btw) I love that color and material. the shoes as well honestly. But I think you should wear your hair up in my opinion because of the cut of the dress☺ even if not you'll still SLAYYYYYY boo boo👏👏 @sweethomicidalqueen

• You are such a cute girl !
    Your prom dress looks more like a night gown to me.

• That's a beautiful color on you. I think the silver necklace and no glasses would be best accessory-wise.

• Tbh the dress looks like a night gown... not to my taste but it only matters if you like it. Go simple with your make up.

• Tbh, your prom dress looks too much like a cami for my taste.
    Cute shoes but not with that dress.

Please don't be offended as this wasn't my intention.
    Cheers xo.

• Go without the glasses.

• Do you have a date?

Looks nice. Love the shade of purple. :3

• Pretty dress. The shoes are awesome. I like the necklace you're wearing in the picture. For my prom, I went without glasses I feel I look better. I have a friend who wear light purple lipstick and it looks great on her this is a creative look.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/pO5qmxLO4fI/maxresdefault.jpg

• It looks pretty but I probably wouldn't keep the glasses although they look good with it as well

• Pretty! I love the hairstyle ur gonna do good choice

• Looks great!
    Love the dress.

• No glasses. Wear purple lip gloss. The hairstyle would look awesome on you. The necklace is fine

• <3 <3 <3