If you could stop pooping would you?

Would you like it if your body had no waste and you did not have to poop because your body did not need to.

• Yes, I would love that. Poop is disgusting.
  • No, pooping just feels too good to not be doing it.
  • I am not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• hell nah.. pooping is one of the mot relieving activities ever.

• I agree with you. Also many women agree with us to. Women love pooping just as much as us men just they often do not admit it.

• it was the one thing between getting home from school... and the mountain of homework i could look forward to.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• Ugh. I despise waste. If it magically vanished without using the bathroom, I would be a happier person.

• I CAN stop, I stop for the most part of every day! If I couldn't it would make for a messy commute across town, and I doubt the ladies would like it so much! (Although I can't say all of them wouldn't like it, that's just stereotyping!)

• Look at the votes most women have voted they would not want to stop pooping because it feels too good.

• Geez! Just asking. I did not know this! I would say most of those votes are from USA women since most people on this site are from the USA. LOL

• I haven't noticed that, but I'm new and not around a whole lot. plus most people seem to be from: [ (blank) ]! But from the people I've gotten to know, they do seem pretty diverse! I rarely find a USA profile, but I'm just one person... Last three I remember looking at were Aussie, French, & New Zealand. But I'm probably wrong... Just calling them as I sees them. That would make a good poll perhaps? I'm too lazy to actually create the poll, so you or anyone can run with it if you so desire, I don't care! I'd like to see the results.

• What would you do if gravity suddenly stopped working and you began to fall off of the planet?

• The :president" of North Korea doesn't need to shit, so ask him.

• no i love pooping, satisfaction guaranteed

• Nope I send mine to the GOP on a monthly basis. They love it

• That is about the only time I get to sit and think... when I shit and stink.

• i love pooping it makes me relax. :D

• would be a lot easier I think just peeing...

• Yeah, and id stop eating too if i could

• Since I am somewhat phobic of poop, even my own, I voted yes.

• One of the best feelings ever! Nope, i don't want to stop pooping.

• what is with you and poop and farts

• I value my time in solitude taking a shit. I'd never want to stop.

• I would never want to stop shitting either. Look at the poll results. Do you notice anything about them?