What do you want out of life?

What do you want out of life?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to design things like smartphones, tablets, computers.
    I want to travel.
    I am want to learn a language.

I want to feel fulfilled. When I die I want my last thought to be that I did the best with what I had to work with.

What Girls Said 20

• Calm peaceful life with family and friends, because i am very family oriented

• I want adventure and a calm life.

• I want to thrive have a delusional impact on the world that will completely evaporate after a few decades at the most and end it with a peaceful and convinient death so that there will not be any extra complications to my loved ones and day to day comrades after I was gone

• Success.. love.. adventure..

• Get abducted by Alien's #BeanMeUpScotty or be apart of a zombie apocalypse honestly #LoadEmUpRick... What a time to be ALIVE! What I want (World Peace) can not be obtained therefore I'll stick with choice, A.

• A combination of travel, adventure, romance, family and calm.

• Love, Adventure, Knowledge, and a fulfilling and creative career.

• I want to accomplish and experience everything I can and want to go after

• I want people to stop depending on me for their happiness. I want to be happy too, you know.

• I voted A, which I've always wanted a huge adventure in life.

• To be happy

• 'A' for sure. I want to grow old and have a lot of memories and stories to tell. :')

• Challenge + excitement + happiness + total peace of mind

• The full package for sure

• Adventure/Romance/death=the full package deal

• always the one thing that I seem to not be able to obtain

• Adventure + life with the fam

• Riches, adventure, romance, family and friends

• Solitude or package deal.

Even though those are 2 completely different things.

• I voted A, I love adventure and when it comes with romance even better lol

What Guys Said 13

• So I clicked family but honestly have had an adventurous life. I see a lot on here clicked that life as preferred and I thought I wonder how many say they want it and how many are living it? By age 20 I had already done a lot, much of it jail worthy, and much of it travelling and having a lot of varied experiences. As an example, when I was 18 I took a very long road trip without clear plans and little money, we just worked construction jobs to pay the bills, stayed with friends and family and lived out of camp sites in a van. The next year I flew to see an okd girlfriend and stay with her for weeks in a city I hadn't been. By 20 I had been overseas twice before. I had some crazy times.

So, for the people that said adventurous, are they doing things that they consider adventurous or are they just saying they woukd like to have that life?

Would you/have you just gone somewhere far away with no set plans and just enjoy it from there? If you haven't done that at a minimum, I wouldn't say a life was adventurous.

• I really don't know.

• I want a little bit of everything but right now i'd take a good helping of riches and bitches and then wash it down with some peacefulness

• To have much needed peace

• I want something good happen that a lot can benefit from. Something much grander than my personal wantings. Its no fun when you're the only one having fun.

• I want other people to talk and be able to actually organise themselves so I don't have to do all the freakin' work.
    I want people to leave me alone, that's it.

• I want it all... so I guess A

• Certainly adventure and romance, I've had a lifelong deficit of those.

• All of the above.
    Yep am greedy as fuck.

• A, for sure.

• I Vote B you know. I think that's the kind of life I want.

• Mainly C, followed by B in order to obtain A, and then D to give it all significance.

• I'm in a fighting mood so I'll go with the rocky road plus I love that ice cream.