Plans for the weekend?

I'm studying for the last week of my masters and I wanted to know if anyone was having any adventures planned out this weekend

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn good luck!
    Tomorrow I have a breakfast planned with my grandma in the morning then a photo shoot with a friend in the afternoon
    Then Sunday I probably have to stay home and study for my exams

• Sounds like fun, photo shoot? Are you a model?

• Niceeee
      Party extra hard for all the people who still have more years of schooling

• Loooool I will

What Girls Said 9

• No adventure mate never had one lol! But guess what I have! I am gonna do my hw and clean my room! And afterward fix my resume and study my intreview lines! And try to look nice and cheerful!

• Good luck to you! I think I'm going to be relaxing this weekend minus doing the laundry and cleaning.

• I'm going to go bungee jumping and hiking this week! Good luck on your master exams!!! I know how tough exams can be but I'm sure you'll do great. 🎉👍 congrats in advance.

• Thanks for the encouragement and have fun bunngie jumping sounds like fun

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Awww!! you don't hate me you luff me :P hhahaha, When you come here. I'll take you but i won't trust you while bungee jumping you might make me laugh all the way down!!! and hiking!!

• Ehhhhh, I don't know about that... You're still going without me 😒. I guess I cam forgive you of you take me! 😋 We'll definitely go hiking together! What about skydiving? 😁 Hey, I won't make you laugh too hard! I promise!

• Work. Finishing out my 5 years at the pet store.

• Work out, final project, final paper, sleep

• Workkk

• Homework yo :(((

• I will be heading back to New York, clean my room and finish up work.

• Doing a beach cleanup tomorrow morning then spending the rest of the day doing some shopping. Sunday im spending the day in the Everglades.

What Guys Said 5

• My plans are to become a Master on Gag so I am doing my weekend thing

• I usually don't have plans, because when I work Friday night, I end up having to sleep throughout the day Saturday which just about ruins the whole weekend.

• Not this weekend. My only adventure for now is to mow the lawn

• No idea yet all I know is I'm about to go to bed in 5 minutes.

• Smoke a little meth and jerk off a typical weekend you know.