What makes you freaking amazing?

Everyone has that one special chactoristic that makes them awesome what's yours?

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My loyalty, because no matter what happened , I'd never betray someone's trust.

I value other people's trust in me , so I'd never hurt them , or give them a reason to question my loyalty.

Even if for some reason the person and I fell out or lost contact , I'd remain loyal to them

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I like to think I have a very quick wit. I can respond fast with funny banter which I at least think helps loads in dating, or even just being likable and making friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won 2nd place in belly flop competition before, srs

2|0
    0|0
  • Being able to spell characteristic.

Kidding. I don't really know, I guess I could say I'm probably the most reliable of the people I know. Also a huge techie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an old fashioned guy, a gentleman if you will, and I paint classically and write poetry.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think im good at making cute face expressions.

2|0
    0|0
  • That I am so big jacked athletic and strong OP

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the most creative mind in the world. Uncontested.

1|0
    0|0
  • The list can go on and on and on

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm really good at being me. 😄

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, the fact if you're my friend I'd probably be willing to die for you? ._.

1|0
    0|0
    • Honorable answer respect rewarded

• Hurray! Funny little short story: One of my best friends told me she had a dream that I died protecting her and she was like "If that EVER happens I want you to just leave me to die!" I just looked at her like really? XD Then said "Sorry, even though I know this now I probably would still die if I saved you. :p" She then proceeded to almost cry and say "You're the best friend I have ever had ever." We then started talking about how Trump should build a wall around himself.

• Nope, they don't. Everyone is simply ordinary. Nothing special about any of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOTHING

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm me! lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9