Why does internet explorer always go not responding and say it can't return me to GAG?

This is super annoying and happens like every 20 mintues, why?

Sorry it says internet has stopped working... Only happens when I am on gag it never happens otherwise grrr
is Microsoft edge any good?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot suggest what may cause the problem, but I can say that every piece of Microsoft product that I have encountered has been a bug-ridden POS.
    That was what caused me to convert to Apple in 1998, which is a decision that I have not regretted for an instant.
    In the workplace context, I have, on occasion, be compelled to use a PC that ran on Windows, which could be described as cruel and unusual punishment.
    To get around your current problem, I would suggest that you install Safari for PC. It is an Apple product, so it works.

What Girls Said 5

• Why do you use IE lol. Get an upgrade bro, Chrome is free.

• It's time to download Google Chrome :p

• Use google chrome

• no idea. i use Safari most of the time cuz i love emojis xD when im on my laptop i use Microsoft Edge. i like Internet Explorer better than Chrome tho

• Edge has some problems that I do not like. For instance, when you print an email, it will only print the whole page. Such as when using Outlook. com in Edge, it has the column on the left with what is basically a table of contents. On the right is advertising. And across the top are various things you can select. But you cannot bring up just the emal itself, and when you print, everything on the screen gets printed. And the ads have priority, so if the have to squeeze anything, the add remains full size and cover part of the email. Questioning Microsoft they admit it is intentional. To print your emails you need to go back to IE 11. Now ain't that a hell of and "improvement" for Windows 10?

• @Red_Arrow lol that does suck. i really only use my laptop for school it's always the same website (s). i dont like the little drawing thing tho. it weirds me out xD

• I didn't know anyone still uses that. I prefer Chrome.

What Guys Said 6

• It's the garbage that passes for advertising on this website. They allow the worst advertisers here who try popup tricks, and cause your browser to freeze. If they cared they would stop it.

I usually don't run an ad blocker because I want to support free sites I like, but this site is just completely beyond ridiculous sometimes. Install ad block and the problem is gone.

• Clear your browser cache and browser history. If that don't work your only other option is to install chrome or firefox. I personally recommend Firefox, as I have be having problems lately with flash and chrome not responding/freezing. Edge is OK but is lacking in features compared to other browsers including IE.

• I think the better question is why are you using internet explorer lol? especially when there are better ones out there.

• Because its internet explorer

• Internet explorer is so 10 years ago.

• becuz IE sucks. nobody uses that