Who else agrees that death is an eternal sleep.. thats it... no heaven.. you're not gonna even know you existed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do , i believe you cease to exist when you die. You can't hear , see, feel pain or feel happiness. We become as we were before we were born... just nothing. I don't believe we go to heaven or hell. I don't believe in a soul that leaves out bodies after we die

Most Helpful Guy

• There are SO many theories on what can happen after death. It's been stated over and over by many that no one has a clue what goes on after we die, and some even say science doesn't play a part in the aftermath of death. But nonetheless, there are many theories such as reincarnation, Heaven/Hell/Purgatory, pure nothingness like when you have a dreamless sleep, or even the eternal bliss theory, where we are in a state of constant dreaming with no perception of time and we control everything in it. SO after giving some thought, I choose that I don't believe in any of these, I'd rather concentrate on the important things right now, like enjoying the fact I haven't been raped by a giant scorpion yet.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I believe that too

• Part of me does but then part of me hopes for more. It does truly suck to think that there's no punishment in the afterlife for those who have raped, murdered in cold blood or abused a child.

What Guys Said 7

• This guy.

Our brain is organic and does decay.

I think it's absolutely idiotic to believe in an afterlife.

• I am not sure but you're probably right.

• There's nothing of course, just like before we were born. life is basically one big joke.

• You believe in no life after death? No spiritual world?

• I would prefer that.

• I'm pretty sure that's true.

• Exactly what death is. Many spend their time on this planet hating others and proving to others that their god is wrong while they waist their one true life. Man has an ego and feels we are on a higher plane than other creatures so they think we live eternally. In 2016 we all should know better.