If North America would to get a flag what would you prefer the flag to look like?

I prefer the top two

• Option 1
    19%(11)20%(23)Vote21%(12)
  • Option 2
    48%(28)44%(50)Vote39%(22)
  • Option 3
    33%(19)36%(41)Vote40%(22)
I plan on doing Europe South America Asia Africa

Not australia because they already have one lol
Europe already has a flag also
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Option 1, but with some minor modifications.

• I think the blue color could be replaced by other, to be more different from the european union (that uses blue with white or yellow stars also)
      The stripes also, maybe their size.
      The white between the blue and red it will feel weird when you shink the flag image.

The probelm with 2 is that you can't use a realistic map ina flag, because all the details, and with more starts around, it makes a lot of visual noise.

Must be seen like we see a logo. Simple, clean, perpecptible, confortable to the eye.

• Glad to help. Hope to see new flags from you ;)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 26

• This is what the North American flag would look like:
    www.usaflagsupply.com/.../file_3_3.jpg

lmao come at me Canadians!!

• 3|2
  • vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

This, which is the American flag with two extra stars for Canada and Mexico.

• I like the second one the best.
    The third looks like someone tried to mix the American and Canadian flags and failed miserably.

• I'd prefer a flag with blue with white stars on the sides and red maple leaf in the center. But option 3 is my favorite out of the ones shown.

• I know I'm not American, so I don't really have any right to talk about this stuff, but the first one is the best :)

• The third one looks awesome.

• I'd prefer it to be the American flag with about a dozen more stars, and all that implies.

• Not sure why it would need one, but def. #2

No maple leaf please

• Why not it the coolest type of tree ever how it doesn't follow all other cultures

Maple Leaf " You guys all turn red in fall i turn Green"

• The Second,

• If i had to pick it would be option 3, that having been said each country already has their own flag.

• I like number 2

• I like the second one.

• That's not a flag of Europe-that's the flag of the EU, the European Union.
    Europe doesn't have a flag

• I voted B. Awesome.

• North America will never have no flag because Canadians and Americans are different from Mexicans in terms for race and culture for the most part

• where is the mexican influences in these flags. besides that little bit of green

• 2nd one has the picture of North America so it has Greenland and Mexico on it

• 0|0
  • None of the above but I like a n b

• Number 2 is managable. But they're still all shit. Remind me of afganistan.

• I kind of like this one:
    http://imgur.com/a/0f6Gp

But maybe it's not 'american' enough for the current... americans.

• Europe doesn't have a flag. The European union does though. 25 out of the 47 European countries aren't in the eu and don't want to be

• You mean the USA or Canada? We do have flag its called the Stars and Stripes.

• This one would tel all others what they can expect

www.globalresearch.ca/.../...s-us-flag-400x222.jpg

• Definitely option 3. We dont need Mexico in this new country, Canada and the US are the best countries in North America anyway, Mexico is that place that just provides immigrants to everyone. We wouldn't benefit from incorporating them into this new union, and therefore they dont need to be on the flag at all. Option 3 is an American-Canadian flag with little to no Mexican influence, which is exactly why I like it.

• Don't tell me you are a Trumpican

• I wanna build a wall to keep all trumpican out

• and keep Niagara falls on our side because it look cooler on our side

• No thanks I don't want us getting into the same mess the UK is in.

If I had to choose, however, the third won is best certainly. More American colors 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• I was thinking that every Continent should have their own flag

• If we were trump would never get in and that would be heaven

• Doesn't matter what you think dude. The bottom line is that American's would never sacrafice our national sovereignty for the sake of Canada's self esteem and their opinion on our presidential election.