Who is your favorite Sith Lord?

Which one of these Siths is your favorite?

• Darth MaulWho is your favorite Sith Lord?
  • Darth VaderWho is your favorite Sith Lord?
  • Emperor SidiousWho is your favorite Sith Lord?
  • Count DookuWho is your favorite Sith Lord?
  • General GrievousWho is your favorite Sith Lord?
  • Kylo RenWho is your favorite Sith Lord?
  • Supreme Leader SnokeWho is your favorite Sith Lord?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Darth Maul has such a cool lightsaber, he is my favorite.

• Count Dooku xD

• General Grievous looks kinda cool

• Supreme Leader Snoke looks very dangerous...

• The Emperor is the coolest.

• Definitely Darth Maul.

• Grievous was not a Sith Lord, neither Kylo Ren, nor Snoke.

• Grievous was a Sith, maybe not a Lord, but still a Sith.
      Kylo Ren will become a Sith, after he finishes his training.
      Snoke is the Sith Lord, the leader of all Siths, since the death of the Emperor.

• Not all Dark side users are Sith! You should read more.

• Oh, I read a lot.

What Guys Said 13

• Darth Vader by far, he could've overthrown the Emperor and ruled the galaxy by himself if he wanted to. The others aren't bad sith lords, but I prefer Darth Vader.

Oh, I thought that Kylo Ren is still weak, but since the new trilogy didn't end yet, I prefer to wait to form a more solid opinion about him.

• I agree, at first glance... Kylo looks like a wimp.

• God damn it. Grievous isn't a Sith. He was trained in Jedi and Darksider combat but he's not a Sith.

Maul was barely a Sith either. Sure he was deemed a Sith by Sideous, but he was more of an assassin and errand boy than a true Sith. This is further supported by the fact that his very training under Sideous violated the rule of two put in place by Bane.

None of these are good enough for me. MY hero is the one and only Darth Nihilus.

i.ytimg.com/vi/Fnt9I5WXgVo/maxresdefault.jpg

Otherwise known as the Dark Lord of Hunger, Nihilus started out as a mere human on the planet of Malachor V thousands of years before the events of the movies. When Revan and his army used a superweapon to devastate the planet to end a war with the Mandalorians, Nihilus would have died. But just before he perished, his force sensitivity awoke and he fed off the life force of another survivor. Overtime Nihilus's hunger for the life force of others consumed him little by little until his humanity was gone. It was then that Darth Traya found him. Seeing his great potential, she trained Nihilus in the use of the force alongside another named Darth Sion. They soon turned on her and sent her into exile for reasons that would take too long to explain.

Eventually, Nihilus's skill in draining life became so advance that he was able to suck entire planets dry with ease. He was an expert in the Sith arts and texts, becoming so into them that Sith was the only language he ever spoke when few other Sith were even interested in it. His use of Magics were advanced to the point that when his physical body became so corrupted by the dark side that it was useless, he continued living by containing his spirit in his armor, basically retaining all the power and skill that he had before. In terms of combative use of the force? Look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg

His skills with the blade have a bit to be desired but I still consider him to be one of the most badass.

• Well, he wasn't even in the movie, George Lucas and the other directors obviously consider him irrelevant.

• Because Nihilus was around way before any of the movies took place. This is the old republic era we're talking about, thousands of years before the movies. Just because he appeared in the video games and books doesn't mean he was irrelevant. He is part of the backstory. I don't think you realize how small the movies are compared to the rest of the franchise. It's like the difference between the part of the iceberg that's above water and the rest of it.

• I'm aware of the franchise size, though Lucas could have put him in some sort of vision, dream, or a memory... holographic image etc... but he didn't.

• Actually Emperor Sidious is the only sith lord on that list lol.

These guys are only sith apprentices
    Darth Maul
    Darth Vader
    Count Dooku
    General Grievous

Kylo Ren isn't even part of the sith order or even a lord, darth or anything he's part of the cult The Knights of Ren and so far Kylo is the only one shown in the group to even be able to use the force.

Supreme Leader Snoke is not part of the sith order either, he is defiantly part of the dark side but he is not sith, unless he turns out to be Darth Plaigus then he would be.

As for my favorite sith that would be Revan
    static3.comicvine.com/.../4931230-darth+revan.jpg

• They are all Siths, maybe not lords, but still Siths... Kylo will become a Sith after he finishes his training, and Snoke is obviously the successor of the Emperor (not necessarily Darth Plaigus).
      Revan wasn't even in a movie...

• No they aren't sith again it was stated by the director that there are no sith in the movie at all.

Omg never mind.

• Both Sith and Knights of Ren use the Dark-Side of the Force... they are just an alternative, new name for the Sith.

• Of all the Canon ones it would eb Darth Sidious for his extreme intellect and patience; non canon either Exhar Kun or Darth Palgeuis

• Only Emperor Sidious was a true Sith Lord

• I felt like maul was killed too soon...

• These are weak

Exar kun and darth vitiate

Exar kun destroyed palatine after he came back to life after vader killed him. Exar kun easily destroyed the grand jedi master. He seperated Luke's soul from his body (luke was a grand master at this point). It took all the jedi order to defeat exan kun... and even then he still survived

• Oh really? What movie was that?

• But anakin isn't a sith lord

Lets go with Palpatine

• Ok, I agree

• Darth Plagueis.
    I didn't know Grievous is a Sith Lord.
    i0.wp.com/.../Darth-Plagueis-1-850x560-700x461.jpg

• I find your lack of faith disturbing *force chokes*

• Count Dooku was the best in my opinion.

• snoke and palpatine sith lord. not others

• Of course, only two of them are lords, but the others are still siths (although lower ranked).

• most of them aren't sith lords, but i'd go with dooku for his sheer badassery

• Sure, they are not all lords, but they are all siths (except for Kylo, he is still in training, but he will become one of them).

• Kylo not a sith

• Not yet, but he will be.

• Savage and Assja were Dark jedi and all the Inquisitors are dark jedis

• Supreme Leader Snoke is the Sith Lord, they don't have to mention them,
      it goes without saying... even in some Western movies cowboys were never mentioned, although, they were obviously there. Savage and Assja were not in any of the movies, they are irrelevant for the main story.