Is ok to post a photo with a bikini in Facebook?

Or do you think it looks kind of slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what message you are trying to send by using that picture. If you're simply sitting on a chair drinking a smoothie at the beach then it's totally fine. Seen many. If it's something that includes specific poses, expressions, angles, etc. then it will be easy to see that you are looking for attention in a dirty way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with it

What Guys Said 14

• Are you taking a selfie in a bikini in your dirty bathroom on a mundane weekday for no reason?

It's a bit attention-whoreish

Are posting a picture of yourself in a bikini from your recent vacation to Hawaii?

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Context matters.

• really depends on the bikini, normal bikini is fine,, but some girlspost pics where their bikini's just look like floss XD

• *shrug* Dry everyones mouth out.. thirsty dudes and salty bitches lol

• depends.. if you are posing in certain angles, then it looks like you crave attention. If it is a casual image, go for it..

• it's cool, you can first show that picture to me so I can be extra sure about that and advise you on it LOL

• depends on the type of bikini pic...

• Nah, that should be fine... a bikini doesn't = slutty

• Nothing wrong in it 💁

• How small is it? Are you aiming the shot down and pulling a duck face? Can you see through it? ... It's fine if it's a holiday pic but if you are trying to look hot it could come across as slutty.

• very slutty

• So it

• no it's not.

• it's fine. lemme have a look at em ;)

• No it's fine. It's just a bikini

What Girls Said 8

• depends...
    also if your profile isn t public and exclusive to friends of friends I guess it s safe

• i think that is normal

• I've done it but I just add it to my albums. Not as my cover photo

• (smiling)
    I swim laps daily so almost live in a bikini

Definitely NOT slutty.

• Nothing wrong with it. Just a bikini.

• Why would the tbe slutty

• There is Nothing wrong with this here, dear, as long as your Facebook Friends who may be Male do Not Wonder why all of a Sudden you are Posting and Boasting and may be getting the wrong idea.
    Good luck. xx

• For some reason it's okay while at the beach but not in your bedroom or in the house... lol