Which name is more appealing as a last name for me?

(Long story short) my names Jasper, mothers side of the family has the last name Berry. But my fathers side has the last name Black. So which sounds better?

Jasper Berry

Or

Jasper Black

• Jasper Berry
  • Jasper Black

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with Black. It makes you sound more badass "Mr. Black" is so much serious than "Mr. Berry" which makes you sound like a fruit punch brand.

What Girls Said 10

• Jasper Black sound's more bad ass to me lol. Like some fictional character in a movie or book😡👌

• Omg, I'm so jealouse that your last name (if you choose Black) is so cool. 😭

• Jasper Black has a better ring to it. :)

• Got to love berry's

• Jasper Black. Makes you sound way more badass.

• Jasper black sounds like a dark super hero !

• Jasper Berry sounds like Raspberry for some reason in my opinion lol

• I like Berry, it's cuter.

• Good job posting your (soon to be) full name publicly... Bravo...

• Do I honestly care though? Lol why would you or any other stalker go out of their way to look for me? And look at my avatar, do I look like I'm afraid of a lot of shit? If you happen to find me on the streets and your gonna start shit then I hope you bring back up cuz if your too big for me to fight I'll just stab you the minute you swing on me or you'll get shot before you leave my city. If you don't get shot by me I promise you I have many many friends that dill do the job for me. I have no girlfriend and no kids to protect so if i can't win I'll take you out or whomever you bring along with myself. So good luck wasting you life trying to make my life miserable.

• I doubt you or anyone else would go out of their way to come looking for me for any particular reason but just in case you do feel brave I live in California. Happy hunting my dear 🙈

• Geez, just calm the fuck down. I never said I'd do ANYTHING, but someone else could.

• Jasper Black sounds sexy!

• Biiiigg smile lol🤗🙈😊☺️

• A sexy name for a sexy person ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Jasper Berry is better. Black is not only cliche but it sounds horrible due to it's hard consonant ending compared with your first name's soft ending.