What would you do if someone of ur family deleted you in Facebook?

With no reason but maybe my posts are boring! whatever the reason deleting me is rude when it's family member

they were
1- my uncle is cousin but he blocked me so I don't notice
2- a family member female not so close or far Living in another country temporary
3-a Family member female was close living in another city

do you have rude family in your country?

Most Helpful Guy

• That could be a problem to some I guess.. but to me just because family is family does not mean.. life is the gravy train some think it is meant to be.. there are certain family members that I do not get along with.. and I do not lose sleep over it.. ever.. it is what it is.. take care and have a great day

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't really bother me plus no one really gets on there anymore at least not much of my family does. But that doesn't mean I can't call them and check up.

What Guys Said 3

• I would call them on the phone and ask them whats up

• Will never no; avoid FB like the plague it is.

• wouldn't bother me

What Girls Said 2

• that'd be rude since i finally accepted their friend requests recently, i'd call them nd tell them good riddance.

• I blocked my mom because she kept tagging me on shit ><. I love her, but that was annoying as hell :p.