How do I get to glo up faster?

I'm currently 16 and it seems like everyone around me is glo-ing up except for me... how do I glo up faster?
Also, I look young for my age.

Lmao
Glo-up means when you are going through puberty and you start to grow into your looks.
If you need more info on the definition:
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gloup

Most Helpful Guy

• In my view to this question.. you should always be yourself and love you for you.. it should not matter what others do.. that is one of the biggest problems in this world, to many worry about this and that as well as how do others view me

Most Helpful Girl

• STAY YOURSELF THERE IS NO NEED TO GLO UP YET WHEN YOU GLO UP EVERYONE WILL NOTICE CUZ THEY GLO UP ANIT CUTE NO MORE SO WAIT FOR THE GLO UP IT MIGHT BE THERE IN A FEW MONTHS OR NEXT YEAR BUT WAIT ON IT

• sorry for all the caps and thanks for the MHG I've been waiting on my glo up for the past 2yrs

What Guys Said 6

• It takes longer sometimes to complete a masterpiece. You will be fully gloed-up soon enough. Don't worry.

• What is "glo-ing"?

• glo-up means to grow into your looks

• What does _that_ mean "grow into your looks". If it is what I think it is, around 16 or 17, you are pretty much there. Middle school years are the big transition period.

• You don't. You can't force puberty to progress to your desired rate. It'll happen with time, be patient.

• What do you mean 😶?

• glo-up means to grow into your looks

• No I already hit puberty (started when I was 10)
      I just mean, look more mature.

• A pic would be helpful in that case 😶

• ... I'm just confused why you write grow as glo

• glo up is another term for 'puberty done right'

• Radiation.

What Girls Said 5

• Some slang is cool and makes sense. And then there's the other kind that makes you feel like you've lost a brain cell from learning about it. Hopefully you'll learn to tell the difference.

• What in the world does that mean?

• growing into your looks

• Glo-up?

Da fuq kinda lingo these days...

• What the fuck is glo-ing up?

• growing into your looks

• take some vitamins