What's the best way to your heart?

What's something someone could do for you, that you would really appreciate?

For me it would be going on a run with me or cooking me a delicious meal. ๐Ÿ˜›

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ☺The best way to my heart hahaa so easy. Just being nice to me and overall in general! Communication and spending quality time is key with me! Be patient, do and say thing's because u want not because I bitched about them lol. Understand I like talking about Alien's and ghost, taking random Vacation's, dressing up as yoda for the midnight premiere of Star Wars, how I don't like pineapple's, the fact that I can't swim yet I love to canoe or how I talk love random fact's and history and etc. And for the love of MARYYYYY*Sean Connery voice* I'd really appreciate it if I got the 💩F%*@ED out of me😩
    Heheee oh yeah all that would be much appreciated thank u👍

What Guys Said 24

• Little gestures and shared thoughts mean a lot to me.

For example, if I come in all sweaty from doing some yard work and she pours me an iced tea, knowing I'd love that... GAHHHHHHHHHH ♥♥♥ lol

Also, if we're in the middle of typical daily conversation and she randomly looks me in the eyes and says "you're so handsome," "I love you," etc. then I'll be the happiest man. Same thing if she walks up and gives me a random kiss without warning. It just melts my heart.

• Being perceptive enough when something is wrong with me and taking the time to find out what

• Steaks and Blowjobs.

• Spending lots of time with me, while being sweet and radiating enthousiasm :D
    Indeed, cooking a nice meal is welcome, or being there for me when I have a difficult moment.
    Also the opposite: appreciate me being there for you when you need it :D

• If you ask me to go fishing with you you'll have me forever. :)

• Assuming someone like me actually has a heart, I would say just spending time with someone. It could be a nice meal or a long, slow walk through nature. Anything else including sharing together, working together, being physically active together, playing together, or making music together would work too!

• I'm kind of like a girl actually, how words and time are the way to my heart lol

• use a scalpel.

• Blowjobs. Oops. Too much honesty there.

• if someone would kill me, and im gonna be soo damn happy that im gonna give that person everything of mine, all my money and all my electronic stuff like my playstation and my pc and everything

• Food and deep conversation. I love to talk about a wide range of. topics

• Someone tolerating my shit personality. I'm more or less a cane-waving, angry old man in an eighteen-year old's body. Needless to say, I don't get along well with most people.

• If someone would ask me to go do something fun with them (especially my crush hehe, but anyone really).

• someone who is honest, loving and caring

• Just overall sincerity, like just be you.

• well maybe cooking together cause I love cooking or being on the couch and wrapped up in a blanket and cuddling

• Surprising me with something wonderful

• just be straight forward cuz I might be aloof

• through my chest

• Having common interest and having great general knowledge.

• Surprise gifts, back rubs, wake me up with a blowjob

• Sharing activities.. Surprise me with little things, like cooking a meal together.

• do something kind with genuine care (anything), that could open out of shell. but it never happen

• Doing something soecial for me
    Mostly attentiveness

What Girls Said 21

• The best ways to my heart is by giving the time of day to rant and talk and talk and talk some more lol! hahah!

• For me personally, it's blunt honesty and fearlessness in their feelings and actions. Don't be intimated by me, don't hesitate. Pour it all out and take me god damn it!

• Being brutally honest with me all the time but being nice to me.
    Like if I look like shit, tell me, but then tell me you don't care and hug me.

• Lots of affection. Cuddles, kisses and hugs

• Food

• Being extremely honest 24/7 and never hide anything.

• The very first thing I thought was "dogs" haha

• For me it would be being able to discuss the most random subjects with passion, and bonus if we come out of it knowing something new!

Also, reading to me. It's soothing and quite romantic!

• A little chivalry... old fashioned, but goes a long way for me

• Honestly if someone was to ask me on a date and if we could just talk because that's what I like doing.

• the little things. little favors here and there.

• Honestly people who are nice to me and is open minded and understanding about my problems and past etc is important and makes me like them a lot

• Love me for me. If they accept all my flaws and deepest secrets and still see me the same, then he coukd win my heart.

My boyfriend did just that, and thats why he has my heart :))

• being shy yet a bit outgoing.
    As in when when the guests come in or something, he would greet but then go mind his own business; and talk to the kids in a different room or something and then come down to say bye when the guest leaves/ haha dang

• A discussion about something psychological involving creativity over a delicious meal he cooked.

• Tbh, all people have to do is UNDERSTAND me.

This rarely, if ever, happens though :(

• There are a very few people who have the ability to understand others. We all like to say "oh, I understand you, I know what you are going through."
      But it's more than just that.

• ... I agree. I think this problem is more evident though when your life and your lifestyle are almost completely un-relatable to others.

• to actually be there for me not just lip service

• A smart guy I can actually have deep conversations with. Someone I know I trust. Someone genuine.

• Being like me :DD act like me and fixing me snikadoodles

• Food. Pizza especially. 😂

• Like me for who i am...