She texted me this what should I say?

So this girl that I barely talk to and hung out with twice was texting me the other day and keep in mind sometimes I'll text her and I won't get a response so we were texting the other day and I didn't respond back to her text so she just texted me this "Way to not answer when I said that!" what should I text her back because I have no clue what to say

What Girls Said 3

• Well if you're interested in her say "Sorry, I've been really busy" and then proceed to answer the question or whatever she said to you" Keep in mind though she may ask what you've been busy doing so make sure you have some sort of excuse lined up haha.

If you're not interested in her respond with something like this "Sorry I forgot to respond." If you'd like can add you've been busy, completely ignore her question that she asked unless she asks it again.

• ignore it. or say yup. or just text a winky face.

• Say, "Sorry. I got distracted. Don't you do that to me sometimes too, though?"

What Guys Said 0