What would YOU do if you were on a BUS and the Driver kept staring at you in his mirror?

Your reaction?

@justbanANNAz @ElissaDido @AzureGirl @hookingswan @rgb008 @XoxoXxx @Thunderstorms @Remembermyname4 @Rainie_ @desidoll @BuchitaBuchys @heavenonearth

Most Helpful Girl

• I' Laugh!! :D!!! s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2461ead5ba.jpg

This happened to me before... I used to pull on every stop... hahahah and the bus driver would stop and nobody would get off hahahahah and I would see him throughout the mirror and he would be looking... like WTF...
    I did that almost every time i was on it... so much that my friend had a dream that they had banned me from ALL BUSES hahah and that they had a photo of me posted on every bus to NOT ALLOW me to get in!!! :[!!
    When she told me I couldn't stop laughing. ... and now looking at your image it's so funny!!! I bet he hated me!! emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...0f5d0f69.png !!!

• 😂😂😂 his face makes me laugh every time!!😂😂😂haha !!
      Nice bus driver that hates me type of look 👀!!😁😁!!😛!!

Thank you for mhg!!:]!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd stare back at him with cold, soulless eyes.

What Girls Said 31

• Get off the damn bus lol

• meh I really don't care. I am so use to be stared at lol!

• In fact thats what is gonna win me over in the interview! I can keep eye contact.

• i wouldn't be staring at his mirror to know he's staring at me through his mirror.

• ''eyes on the road old man!''

• I would start making faces at him. And I have before.

• That would make me feel uncomfortable. But I guess avoid him as much as I could and got off at the stop that I needed to get off.

• It's happened before, awkward as hell. I just try and avoid looking at them.

• If I happen to catch him looking at me I'd probably make a face. I don't like when people stare. It makes me uncomfortable.

• "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE STREET YOU WEIRDO!" 😡 Hate it when people are endangering themselves and others just because they feel the need to stare!

• I would be really creep out and would wish I could make him go blind so he couldn't look at me. Though that would cause a wreck, so I would just suffer through it and try to hide.

• I'd feel awkward as heck.

• happened to me... i felt really uncomfortable and kept waiting when ill reach at my destination

• I would eye ball this niqqa back until his eye sockets burn out.

• Stare back at him until he looked away. If he doesn't, when I get off ill tell him to stop making passengers feel uncomfortable.

• Id freak out lol

• It happened to me. I just looked at other places and showed him a kind of unpleasant gesture.

• I'd wonder why & think it's weird. Look elsewhere but if he doesn't stop, probably stare back at him until he does aha.

• put on my sunglasses and my earphones on and just ignore the creep

• I had that happened in Canada *shivers 😖

• I'd feel very uncomfortable and try to avoid looking at him. I'd use my phone etc

• stare back at him with a mean look :D

• Tell him to keep his eyes on the road.

• I would stare at him until he's uncomfortable. If he turn away quickly, it says a lot about him.

• creepy. I would just ignore him

• I would shank him

• I'd be hella uncomfortable but what can I do

• Hm grossed out lol Glad I don't really use buses xD

• Unless I was the only one on the bus, how would I know for sure that he was staring solely at me?

• I would keep eye contact and weird him out by being in my natural habitats.

• I would keep looking at him back with flirty glances and stay on the bus til the end. See what he wanted with me. Let him act out a fantasy, more women should be more opened minded

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 15

• If I was on these buses in Auckland I might move upstairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnHx8Y8LQ3U

• I would say to him whats up buddy the next time we stopped

• I wouldn't even notice it.

• I think it would depend on the situation. Generally bus drivers ignored me even forgetting to drop me off or pick me up. *sigh* Well, sometimes one is just in the focal point of the mirror, so it is easier to stare at them when looking behind. It might be like one looks like a trouble-maker too! Sometimes you just have to play it cool.

• If it's a female bus driver, I'd give her a sexy back, if it's a male driver I'd get off at the next stop.

• Change seat, simple.

• I'd probably not even notice... but if I do, just try to ignore it

• I would ask, "What?".

• make some friends to talk to.

• Keep your eyes on the road!

• Ignore him.

• Maybe I just forgot to pay.

• i would have my head phones in reading my kindle :P

• Wink at him 😉

• Marry him in a heartbeat