What would YOU do if you were on a BUS and the Driver kept staring at you in his mirror?

What would YOU do if you were on a BUS and the Driver kept staring at you in his mirror?
Your reaction?

Updates:
@justbanANNAz @ElissaDido @AzureGirl @hookingswan @rgb008 @XoxoXxx @Thunderstorms @Remembermyname4 @Rainie_ @desidoll @BuchitaBuchys @heavenonearth

1|0
32|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I' Laugh!! :D!!! s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2461ead5ba.jpg

This happened to me before... I used to pull on every stop... hahahah and the bus driver would stop and nobody would get off hahahahah and I would see him throughout the mirror and he would be looking... like WTF...
    I did that almost every time i was on it... so much that my friend had a dream that they had banned me from ALL BUSES hahah and that they had a photo of me posted on every bus to NOT ALLOW me to get in!!! :[!!
    When she told me I couldn't stop laughing. ... and now looking at your image it's so funny!!! I bet he hated me!! emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...0f5d0f69.png !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂 his face makes me laugh every time!!😂😂😂haha !!
      Nice bus driver that hates me type of look 👀!!😁😁!!😛!!

Thank you for mhg!!:]!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd stare back at him with cold, soulless eyes.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• Get off the damn bus lol

0|1
    0|0
  • meh I really don't care. I am so use to be stared at lol!

1|0
    0|0
    • In fact thats what is gonna win me over in the interview! I can keep eye contact.

• i wouldn't be staring at his mirror to know he's staring at me through his mirror.

0|1
    0|0
  • ''eyes on the road old man!''

2|0
    0|0
  • I would start making faces at him. And I have before.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would make me feel uncomfortable. But I guess avoid him as much as I could and got off at the stop that I needed to get off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's happened before, awkward as hell. I just try and avoid looking at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I happen to catch him looking at me I'd probably make a face. I don't like when people stare. It makes me uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE STREET YOU WEIRDO!" 😡 Hate it when people are endangering themselves and others just because they feel the need to stare!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be really creep out and would wish I could make him go blind so he couldn't look at me. Though that would cause a wreck, so I would just suffer through it and try to hide.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel awkward as heck.

0|0
    0|0
  • happened to me... i felt really uncomfortable and kept waiting when ill reach at my destination

0|0
    0|0
  • I would eye ball this niqqa back until his eye sockets burn out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stare back at him until he looked away. If he doesn't, when I get off ill tell him to stop making passengers feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id freak out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It happened to me. I just looked at other places and showed him a kind of unpleasant gesture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wonder why & think it's weird. Look elsewhere but if he doesn't stop, probably stare back at him until he does aha.

0|0
    0|0
  • put on my sunglasses and my earphones on and just ignore the creep

0|0
    0|0
  • I had that happened in Canada *shivers 😖

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel very uncomfortable and try to avoid looking at him. I'd use my phone etc

0|0
    0|0
  • stare back at him with a mean look :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to keep his eyes on the road.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stare at him until he's uncomfortable. If he turn away quickly, it says a lot about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • creepy. I would just ignore him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would shank him

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be hella uncomfortable but what can I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm grossed out lol Glad I don't really use buses xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless I was the only one on the bus, how would I know for sure that he was staring solely at me?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would keep eye contact and weird him out by being in my natural habitats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would keep looking at him back with flirty glances and stay on the bus til the end. See what he wanted with me. Let him act out a fantasy, more women should be more opened minded

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 15

• If I was on these buses in Auckland I might move upstairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnHx8Y8LQ3U

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say to him whats up buddy the next time we stopped

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even notice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would depend on the situation. Generally bus drivers ignored me even forgetting to drop me off or pick me up. *sigh* Well, sometimes one is just in the focal point of the mirror, so it is easier to stare at them when looking behind. It might be like one looks like a trouble-maker too! Sometimes you just have to play it cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a female bus driver, I'd give her a sexy back, if it's a male driver I'd get off at the next stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Change seat, simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably not even notice... but if I do, just try to ignore it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask, "What?".

0|0
    0|0
  • make some friends to talk to.