If you could be any FAMOUS person for a day - who would it be, and why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• Dave Grohl. Definitely Dave Grohl. I'd be able to play drums if I wanted to or I could sing and play guitar. Plus, as far as I can tell, Grohl isn't a drug user (unlike some musicians) and he also has a decent personality.

I mean-- he continued on tour with his broken leg in a "Game of Thrones" chair. (He broke his leg after falling on stage. He played another song after that, on the ground singing.) Pretty badass. He is one of my rolemodels I have for music.
    ichef.bbci.co.uk/.../_84075589_grohl624.jpg

• GENGHIS KHAN <3 <3 <3

Reasons
    1. The largest empire. Even the British empire was 33.7 million sq kms against his 33.0 million sq kms :)
    2. His voracious appetite for sex - often described as the most prolific lover in the world

• Will Smith. Goofy but smart and still humble... and plus i have a crush on Jada Pinkett or whatever her name is lol

• Will Smith is awesome!

• He is many people have said him and his wife are in an open relationship where they sleep with both men and women

• @rondon06 hmm... might have to look into that. I heard about the open relationship part, i thought that was just a rumor. but i don't see smith with a guy unless its a threesome...

• I would be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton for a day... and kill myself.

• Being a guy, I wanna know what it feels like being the opposite gender sometimes. So in this case I would probably want to be someone like Scarlett Johansson and sit in front of a mirror, naked and masturbate all day.

• A person in politics that would tell the truth for once in their rotten lives.. altho they in my books are never famous.. just thieves

• I would not be a famous person, I wouldn't want that life.

• Justin Bieber
    Paris Hilton
    Any Kardashian and associates
    Etc.

Jump out of a plane with no parachute at 23:59, enjoy one minute of amazing freefall, then wake up in my body and buy a newspaper :p

• I would be Charlotte Riley and go find me and have hot sex for the next 24 hours hahaha. Naa, Jk I'm not that shallow. Tbh, I'm not sure who I would be.

• Why would I need to be famous for a day, or even for a second? Some people don't really wish to be famous, which I think includes me.

• Either a pornstar. Not for the sex. Just to feel good about it for one day.

Or Stephen Hawking. I would go on twitter and flame a bunch of famous people. Imagine how funny a twitter war between SH and Kanye would be. Or a bunch of yo mama jokes at Trump.

• Okay, I would like to be Christopher LAngan, I would like to know just how much more epic his thinking power is.

• Wouldn't ever want to be famous. Never ever. But if it were only for a single day, I guess I'd like to go back to the very early nineties and be Layne Staley for a day.

• No way in hell I would ever want to be famous. How could I get away with public intoxication and being loud in public with the crew.

• None I'm happy with who I am

• I'm not the right person for fame...

• I'd like to be you my friend.
    Why because you're so beautiful and amazing.😘

• I wouldn't do that. I'm going to make my own name famous

• Will Ferrell. I'd off myself and do the world a great service.

• Dwyane Wade, my favorite athlete.

• George Carlin in the 70's

• The supreme overlod of the world.
    I would solve the worlds problems

• vincent van gogh, because i wonder what its like to be in his shoes.

• David Beckham

I'd like to be a stud for a day

• Tbh I don't wanna be any of them that's not because I don't like any of them but because I know I will become famous soon
    I got that fire in my soul..

• Leo dicaprio or adam levine.

I want all the girls!

• I would be myself always, I'm d best ;-)

• Eminem I wanna see his crazy life first hand I l wanna ssd his MaD genius

• More from Guys
    12

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• I'd say Sam T. Johnson so I'd get to fuck Aaron.. but no way in hell I'd ever want to be that ugly.. So I'll be Aaron and I'll just fap in front of a mirror..

• Probably Kylie Jenner. I'd do something outrageous that people would get their panties in a bunch over.

• elsa pataky coz she's chris hemsworth's wife lol

• ME.. But recognise for my own skills!

• Pete Wentz, or Brendon Urie. Both have hot wives/girlfriends, one has an amazing set of pipes and the other is best friends with Patrick Stump.

• seth rogen

• (laughing)
    I already can't handle my life on most days.
    I just couldn't cope with an escalation of it.

• Jesus Christ. So I can come back from the clouds and yell: "I'm back bitches!"
    lol

• i would be Eiichiro Oda the creator of one piece and i would read the rest of one piece he has already finished the story he is just making the manga for it now. and anime.

• I'd like to see what it's like to be Kim Kardashian for a day. People have many opinions on her and I'd like to see what a real day in her shoes is like

• I wouldn't mind being our very own Duchess of Cambridge ( Kate Middleton) as I believe her to be the complete epitome of womanhood.

• And I've just this minute read in the daily papers that she will be on the cover of the Vogue magazine's centenary issue this coming Thursday!..

And doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous, natural, normal and so at ease.

• Princess Diana the peoples princess

• I don't what anyone else's life

• I don't think I could handle fame.

• Bill Gates, because while I'm him I'll write a nice hefty check to my real self that will be waiting for me when I return to my body. Money is the only appealing thing about being famous in my opinion.

• Lol hmm Luke bryans wife :-p

• Myself. No one more famous than meh.

• The pope, i want to have a look into the secret books they supposed to have in Vatican

• I'd LOVE to be these girls - they aren't really famous tho but they are married to famous people. I'D BE JENNA JOSEPH - because she is married to the hot adorable amazing tyler joseph from twenty one pilots. and I'd also be SARAH URIE she is married to the handsome and talented brendon urie from panic! At the disco soooo.. She basically WINS AT LIFE. And lastly i'd be hayley williams because she is living the life Imagine being apart of paramore

• Angelina Jolie
    Because i am wondering what does it feel to be pretty