Obama aka the failure tries to tell us what to do?

Obama came to London a couple of weeks ago and stated what he thinks we should do about leaving or staying in the European Union... I don't think he's entitled to say anything considering how bad of a president he has. I mean he insulted everyone who wants to leave to top it off. No one asked him for his opinion anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• On behalf of America... sorry.

• Finally, someone who agrees with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me I know how you feel, luckily his term and time are just about up.

What Girls Said 5

• But of course an under 18 year old is in the position to judge Obama's president qualities & dictate what the most powerful man in the world is entitled to say or not to say.
    Lmao.

• He is the reason for millions of people's death. I'm sorry is this coming from someone in a country in which the top two candidates for the next president is trump and hillary?

• You too :)

• EXACTLY!!! OMG!!!

• "Obama is responsible for the deaths of millions of men, women, and children around the world." Lol what?

• Haha anon again.
    Coward 😊

I love how everyone that likes to talk big on here is to afraid to show their face, speaks volumes about your character.

• Shut up

• Who cares about Europe it's boring and London sucks

What Guys Said 8

• I'm glad Obama has stabilized the economy so I've had a great career thus far. Thanks Obama for fixing the shithole of an economy that Bush/Greenspan created.

• Yes I saw these news too. How hard they try to keep the EU intact. Make no mistake. The only reason they want Britain to stay in the EU is because it serves THEIR interests not the people's! They don't care about the people they only care about themselves, their power and their money! They would never tell you to stay in the EU if it wasn't in their interests.

• Obama defends US interests: the U. K. is the United States' Troyan horse in the E. U.

• I think that people did ask for his opinion I mean he is the leader of the free world I think the opinion matters.

• Nope maybe David pig loving Cameron did. His opinions is rubbish, why should we listen to a leader of America. The country in which has two brilliant candidates trump and hillary. I mean they are both just amazing. Obama is the reason for millions of innocent men, women and children dying around the world. We don't need his opinion.

• Ye well pig loving cameron is the pm so his opinion also matters.

• I know David Cameron matters obviously but it has nothing to do with America. They only want us to stay because it benefits them.

• What exactly makes Obama a bad president. What did he "do"?

• "Obama is responsible for the deaths of millions of men, women, and children around the world."
    Do you have any sources to back this up?

• So basically now a person can't even say his opinion. May gods have mercy on this world...

• Only retards think he is a failure. He has been a pretty good president. As far as that goes, it just sounds like marching orders from the controllers