For me, I value hard work to achieve a goal, respect towards others as well as oneself, personal growth through life and most important, gratitude.
What fundamental values are important to you?
What Guys Said 14
The nine noble virtues of Wodanism
Add also the Nine Charges:
1. To maintain candour and fidelity in love and devotion to the tried friend: though he strike me I will do him no scathe.
2. Never to make wrongsome oath: for great and grim is the reward for the breaking of plighted troth.
3. To deal not hardly with the humble and the lowly.
4. To remember the respect that is due to great age.
5. To suffer no evil to go unremedied and to fight against the enemies of faith, folk and family: my foes I will fight in the field, nor will I stay to be burnt in my house.
6. To succour the friendless but to put no faith in the pledged word of a stranger people.
7. If I hear the fool’s word of a drunken man I will strive not: for many a grief and the very death groweth from out such things.
8. To give kind heed to dead men: straw dead, sea dead or sword dead.
9. To abide by the enactments of lawful authority and to bear with courage the decrees of the Norns.1
Truth, its the most important thing to me its value is inmesuarble so the ability to speak the truth, see the truth and accept the truth would be the most valuable followed by loyalty and respect.1
From the top of my head, I'd say honesty and respect.
But thinking about it, sometimes those two cannot coexist. Because although we can control our actions, we cannot control our mind and thoughts. Therefore the respect for others can limit our honesty in a healthy level.1
Especially respect for others, correctness and friendlyness :D1
- To respect and listen to your parents
- To believe in God and to try and understand the teachings of your religion
Loyalty and trust. We can work through the other stuff.1
Honesty is one respect is nother one loyalty and hustling1
Loyalty, honesty, open minded, forgiveness, horny jk0
I value courage and sportsmanship above all else0
Integrity. Perseverance. Tenacity.1
It all comes down to respect for me.1
1 private opinion(s)Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more
What Girls Said 3
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.