What fundamental values are important to you?

For me, I value hard work to achieve a goal, respect towards others as well as oneself, personal growth through life and most important, gratitude.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• The nine noble virtues of Wodanism
    1. Courage
    2. Truth
    3. Honour
    4. Fidelity
    5. Discipline
    6. Hospitality
    7. Self-reliance
    8. Industriousness
    9. Perseverance
    Add also the Nine Charges:
    1. To maintain candour and fidelity in love and devotion to the tried friend: though he strike me I will do him no scathe.
    2. Never to make wrongsome oath: for great and grim is the reward for the breaking of plighted troth.
    3. To deal not hardly with the humble and the lowly.
    4. To remember the respect that is due to great age.
    5. To suffer no evil to go unremedied and to fight against the enemies of faith, folk and family: my foes I will fight in the field, nor will I stay to be burnt in my house.
    6. To succour the friendless but to put no faith in the pledged word of a stranger people.
    7. If I hear the fool’s word of a drunken man I will strive not: for many a grief and the very death groweth from out such things.
    8. To give kind heed to dead men: straw dead, sea dead or sword dead.
    9. To abide by the enactments of lawful authority and to bear with courage the decrees of the Norns.

• Truth, its the most important thing to me its value is inmesuarble so the ability to speak the truth, see the truth and accept the truth would be the most valuable followed by loyalty and respect.

• From the top of my head, I'd say honesty and respect.
    But thinking about it, sometimes those two cannot coexist. Because although we can control our actions, we cannot control our mind and thoughts. Therefore the respect for others can limit our honesty in a healthy level.

• That's true. If you need to limit your honesty in order to spare the other of unnecessary sadness, sometimes it's better that you do.

• There's one thing that I really admire and it's absolutely sexy on a girl.
    When they have the wish of making things to help other people. Can be anything, but it's something tha warms me and makes me want to know that people.

• I absolutely agree. Anyone who makes it a personal goal to help others already is someone I'd want to know.

• Yeah, i think i need someone that's social oriented in my life : p , a dreamer and a romantic, , i marry her.

• Ahahah well, a dreamer is always worth falling in love with!

• Especially respect for others, correctness and friendlyness :D

• - To respect and listen to your parents
    - To believe in God and to try and understand the teachings of your religion

• Loyalty and trust. We can work through the other stuff.

• Honesty is one respect is nother one loyalty and hustling

• Loyalty, honesty, open minded, forgiveness, horny jk

• I value courage and sportsmanship above all else

• Integrity. Perseverance. Tenacity.

• It all comes down to respect for me.

• Compassion
    Fairness
    Intelligence
    Rationality
    Science

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3