Do you dislike it when your friends take so long to reply?

Sometimes I don't mind it if it only happens once in a long while but when it happens a lot it annoys me

Why is it taking you so long to reply to my message This_is_my_username?
Is something wrong Live 2love why haven't you been talking to me? ): ):

Most Helpful Girl

• Depend who it is. Yes, sometimes!

Most Helpful Guy

• People who take ages to reply are usually on the fast-track to ending any form of close friendship with me.

If I know you're always on your phone/fb, I know you can reply.

Likewise, if I know you're normally quite busy and don't check your tech very often, I accept that.

So basically, make sure I don't know which bracket you fall into if you want to take ages to reply to me.

First and foremost it's incredibly rude. Don't waste my time with pointless 1 sentence replies which aren't going anywhere.

What Girls Said 18

• Yessssssss.

• Yessss. But, I only have one friend that it truly annoys me with. He's my best friend and I hate it when he doesn't respond fast enough. Him and my boyfriend both make me annoyed when they don't respond lol.

• I agree. I reply to texts as soon as I see them unless I am super busy. If someone always takes long to reply and I start suspecting that they do this on purpose then I would find that disrespectful.

• Yeah I'm actually think my friends doing it on purpose too I like my friend a lot but it can be days or even two weeks sometimes to reply ):

• Yeah if it's more than 24 hours I assume it's on purpose

• It annoys me a lot, too, to a point where I deleted entire conversations and even phone numbers just to show them how irrelevant they've made themselves to me.
    It's so disrespectful, nobody makes me wait 😪

• No one likes to be kept waiting... But just like everyone is not your first priority, neither are you to some people... And they take longer to respond to you than they do to others whom they value at a higher level and have quicker responses 😁😁!!

• not really. because im the one who pretty much annoys my friends bc of that. try to ask your friends, maybe they have some sort of problems and need to be alone for sometimes

• I don't think it's the case with my friend but why do you do it to your friends?

• used to talk a lot though but I don't know. since i graduated from high school it causes me anxiety when i chat with people regularly even with my close ones. i'm not so fond of small talk, but if they need something i would def be there.

• That's cool but small talk can get lead to big talk too

• yes I hate it here on gag but my friends are all on different time zones and have lives so I understand the delays and am happy when a response does come through

• @Red88xxx Considering you are keep posting questions @mentioning other users i view you as untrustworthy. Genuine friends do not do that , so maybe this is the reason why they are distancing themselves from you

• No this was way before that and I am trust worthy please don't be mean ):

• well i hope she messages you soon :)

• Can you reply to my message by the way

• yea but if they're a close friend, i don't mind double texting. i'll quadruple text, idc

• Nope!

• Yes I get annoyed but I do understand life is happening 24/7

• It depends on what I'm texting them

• Yes !;$&:

• Lol yeaa

• Omg yes! I hate that shit.

• Yeah, i have one friend that does that, i don't dislike it but it's just annoying sometimes..

• I agree theirs this user Live2Love she hasn't replied to me in a long time I don't get it

• No but it actually annoys me if someone constantly asks if something's wrong. They might just be busy.

• I'm sorry about that can you reply to me message please (but I wasn't talking about you I was talking about someone else)

• I deleted it lol. To answer your question again, I listen to a wide range of music but mostly alternative, new wave & synthpop.

• Cool can you follow me again so I can message you I missed you by the way (:

• yes hella annoying and in a way kinda fisrespectful as if you're not important enough or worth the time to respond to.
    Usually I just ignore back ;p

• I wish I could but I would feel guilty I like This_is_my_username a lot to be honest

• True but I like her a lot so I don't want to say it meanly to her

• you can say it in a nice way of course :)

What Guys Said 4

• No, I don't.

• I don't care unless it is important.

• Yeah, I hate it when dates do it too. I mean it's one thing if they're at work all day, just super busy in general but it's like when you send someone a text and they don't respond but you see them post on facebook, kinda pisses me off.

• I hate that.