How accurate is this for most Nations on planet Earth?

How accurate is this for most Nations on planet Earth?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Pretty fucking accurate. It's just sad how real it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha no. Put that tinfoil hat back on!

1|0
    0|0
  • First world countries? Maybe some.
    All the other countries? Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • He just pretty much summed it up for me lol☺👌👏

1|0
    0|0
  • not accurate, he's dramatic and probably couldn't come up with better systems to suit a real human society. he can't even come up with glasses that look decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all of them.
    Knowledge is power and the masses aren't allowed to have any power.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds pretty legit to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Alarmist

1|0
    0|0
  • Karma will smack their faces oneday for what they've done.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he got that right

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds about right.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Christopher Lynn "Chris" Hedges (born September 18, 1956) is an American journalist, activist, author, and Presbyterian minister. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hedges

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't done on purpose though. No one gains anything from intentionally destroying it all. There's no profit in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has a lot of accuracy to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Try treating yourself without doctors that's stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. That's Sweden and pretty much all of Europe today.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i agree with this some what :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No country

0|0
    0|0
  • My problem is always waiting for someone to explain how rather than just to make a claim. We are the healthiest we have ever been living longer and more fulfilling lives regardless of hardships and even disabling situations. We have less crime now than ever in the history of mankind and violence continues to drop at a breakneck pace. Humans are by far the smartest now than ever in history and in general are able to communicate ideas, both dissent and praise, to one another and hold conversations that change the world without requiring an elite or prestigious social position. Governments today are strained due to the overwhelming number of people on the planet now and it is becoming almost impossible to hold forms of democracy or even just general regional input and worse yet humans do not have a form of government to replace the current systems and ideologies but desperately need one unless we break up into regional city-states again. The press today destroying information is false and in fact we are suffering the opposite which is information overload; there is more information than ever before, more viewpoints, more scientific journals, much higher literacy, and more availability than ever! Discerning what to believe is so difficult because there is, in fact, no shortage of the flow of information rather than a covert operation of persons destroying the information and hiding it. Religion however has always destroyed morality though it is also the source of said morality for many people and when common sense is brought to question we are forced to truly consider whether we were right or not and whether books older than our greatest grandparents really fit well with modern issues and understandings. As for banks this is completely false; most banks, small as they are, were not in any sort of situation and corruption in large institutions is a norm that cannot be fought without some distinct form of governing that we've yet to come up with but banks, financial institutions, financial workers, and economists are not the enemy nor are, were, or will there ever be a major point in which most of any given industry will become corrupt.

It is truths like these that make me wonder why sensationalist voices are upset for even they get heard, kept healthy by the health system they demonize, given speech and platform by the justice system they brutally disown, are educated in a system they claim robbed them, and advocating against their "oppressive" governments.

1|0
    0|0