What type of fruit are you?

MANGO - Happily married ORANGE - Single and searching LEMON - Having a sex partner no strings attached STRAWBERRY - In a relationship but in love with someone else PEAR - Still in love with your ex CHERRY - In a relationship for wrong reason you just don't know why you still with the person GRAPES - Single and happy PINEAPPLE - Just like the person, nothing serious at all BANANA - In a relationship with the person you love, the love of your life

Updates:
Apple - NONE of the above

AND BY THE WAY GUYS TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY @gag SO PLEASE WELCOME ME WITH OPEN ARMS BY FOLLOWING ME.
THANK YOU.

0|2
27|22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say currently I'm in between a pineapple and bannana I love her we are in a relationship but if she broke it off with me I wouldn't be to damaged by it. As for me I don't cheat and just want her to be happy and hope that she feels the same way for me. I can't really say I'm like a pineapple or banana more like the relationship itself is. Currently we are just going with the flow and enjoying it from what I can tell. In general when im not in a comited relationship I can be a orange lemon grape and rarely a pear like it happened once I think.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

What Guys Said 21

• I don't fall into any of those categories. I'm single, but I am not really happy about it. And I'm not seeking women either. I'm just not in that stage of my life where I can offer a relationship to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what @apple24 would say. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I am an Orange man even though I am single

0|1
    0|0
  • Grapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess an orange looking to be a mango lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a satsuma orange. ♥

0|0
    0|0
  • lol banana is the for a relationship.. just look how a woman eats a banana taking it deep...

but im an orange.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a Kumkuat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fruitcake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grapes/pineapple. I didn't know which one for single and ehh a bit discontent

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an orange and a grape

0|1
    0|0
  • ORANGE - Single and searching

Internet never lies... :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 🍍🍍🍍

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, I am in love at first sight with a girl I don't know her name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pear

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange. Love 'em.

0|1
    0|0
  • An Apple for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda like a grape, except Im not happy