What type of fruit are you?

MANGO - Happily married ORANGE - Single and searching LEMON - Having a sex partner no strings attached STRAWBERRY - In a relationship but in love with someone else PEAR - Still in love with your ex CHERRY - In a relationship for wrong reason you just don't know why you still with the person GRAPES - Single and happy PINEAPPLE - Just like the person, nothing serious at all BANANA - In a relationship with the person you love, the love of your life

Apple - NONE of the above

AND BY THE WAY GUYS TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY @gag SO PLEASE WELCOME ME WITH OPEN ARMS BY FOLLOWING ME.
THANK YOU.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say currently I'm in between a pineapple and bannana I love her we are in a relationship but if she broke it off with me I wouldn't be to damaged by it. As for me I don't cheat and just want her to be happy and hope that she feels the same way for me. I can't really say I'm like a pineapple or banana more like the relationship itself is. Currently we are just going with the flow and enjoying it from what I can tell. In general when im not in a comited relationship I can be a orange lemon grape and rarely a pear like it happened once I think.

What Girls Said 26

What Guys Said 21