What type of fruit are you?

MANGO - Happily married ORANGE - Single and searching LEMON - Having a sex partner no strings attached STRAWBERRY - In a relationship but in love with someone else PEAR - Still in love with your ex CHERRY - In a relationship for wrong reason you just don't know why you still with the person GRAPES - Single and happy PINEAPPLE - Just like the person, nothing serious at all BANANA - In a relationship with the person you love, the love of your life

Apple - NONE of the above

AND BY THE WAY GUYS TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY @gag SO PLEASE WELCOME ME WITH OPEN ARMS BY FOLLOWING ME.
THANK YOU.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say currently I'm in between a pineapple and bannana I love her we are in a relationship but if she broke it off with me I wouldn't be to damaged by it. As for me I don't cheat and just want her to be happy and hope that she feels the same way for me. I can't really say I'm like a pineapple or banana more like the relationship itself is. Currently we are just going with the flow and enjoying it from what I can tell. In general when im not in a comited relationship I can be a orange lemon grape and rarely a pear like it happened once I think.

What Girls Said 26

What Guys Said 21

• I don't fall into any of those categories. I'm single, but I am not really happy about it. And I'm not seeking women either. I'm just not in that stage of my life where I can offer a relationship to anyone.

• I know what @apple24 would say. lol

• I am an Orange man even though I am single

• Grapes.

• I guess an orange looking to be a mango lol?

• I'm a satsuma orange. ♥

• lol banana is the for a relationship.. just look how a woman eats a banana taking it deep...

but im an orange.

• I'm a Kumkuat.

• Orange.

• Fruitcake.

• Grapes/pineapple. I didn't know which one for single and ehh a bit discontent

• I'm an orange and a grape

• ORANGE - Single and searching

Internet never lies... :p

• 🍍🍍🍍

• None of the above, I am in love at first sight with a girl I don't know her name.

• Pear

• Orange. Love 'em.

• An Apple for sure.

• Kinda like a grape, except Im not happy

• I'm a fruit salad.