How do you deal with your haters?

Last week I wore a black top with a red skirt, sandal heels and some accessories. I wanted to look nice that day and got compliments from friends and strangers. Of course there's always that one person that dissaproves but I was shocked because it was someone I knew and not a total stranger. The girl was walking with her friend, avoided eye contact with me and said "she tries to hard". I usually don't dress up a lot and I don't see that girl often so I know it's not true. I just don't understand why she would care.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you looked nice and made that bitch feel insecure

I deal with haters by slaying daily. haters gonna hate. im not gonna downgrade myself so she can feel better about herself

What Guys Said 20

• You dont. People will dislike you for no reason, part of being an adult is not caring too much about what strangers think.

• I just generally don't care, I mean a lot of people keep calling me faggot, gay fuck and shit like that at school but I really couldn't care less if it's not like it's someone who matters like an employer then I'm not gonna listen because it's not gonna affect me

• I just ignore them.. I do not really care if people like me or not.. I like myself and that is what counts.. also the women I date like and love me a lot.. there are many haters in this world.. and more get added to the list everyday, that will never change

• She's jealous probably. Were you the only one dressed up out of the group?

You just learn to ignore them, since you know you've won.

• I don't believe is such things.

However, since you do, this is how I'd handle them
    thestrangestbrew.com/.../say-what-again.jpg

• Dont hang around them and pay no attention to them

• You just ignore them. It's their problem, not yours. They are horribly insecure and can only feel better by making someone else feel worse. Don't give them the satisfaction. Just watch the show and laugh about it.

• 99% of the time the haters are jealous. How do I deal with the haters, "Love the fact that they hate me." Nothing feels better than making the opposing team's fans boo you. That means you're a threat. You're never going to be universally popular. Take pleasure in their hate.

• I don't hang around them and I don't tell them my social media or send them any friend requests I just ignore them.

• Depends if im having a good day or not, if it is good then i laugh them off and ignore them if its a crappy day and not in the mood for them i school them hard, they usuallt end up with f grades

• I don't really have any haters. I'm good with everyone and if I see someone might dislike me or if I dislike someone else I don't go all hater on them, I simply keep my distance and keep our conversations to a minimal.

• I just don't care. I don't let others affect me.

• Fortunately high school doesn't last forever. Well, it does for some people.

• I just dont give a shit. Ignore them

• I pull out my cup and sip their butt hurt tears... mmm that tastes good >:P

• Haters? Where?

• i don't have any haters Lizzy. those aren't worth my time.

• Ignore them...

• Well, let's step back and think...

was she giving an honest, reasoned assessment?

Or was she a jealous bitch who was angry she didn't look as good?

Yeah, this one's tough to work out.

• I have no haters. If I did I wouldn't notice.

What Girls Said 10

• I walk way!

• Still better than two random 13 year olds telling you to "go and die" on the street because they notice the needle in your hand lol kids these days..

• Don't relate my experiences to yours. This isn't the only thing that has happened in my life nor will I share them, you don't know me.

• Ohh, I thought you were trying to say that my situation wasn't good enough because of the "kids these days"

• Not at all

• That chick was just jealous that she didn't look as awesome.

I wouldn't care and just think that person is some petty twat.

• I know what you're talking about.
    I think the best think you can do is to ignore them. Show that their opinion doesn't matter to you.
    This girl is probably jealous or she's fake.

• Online + offline = I expect it + am used to it + find it entertaining.

• trying too hard is not an insult lmao just tell them they need to try harder looking like that

• I shake it off, off

• She probably was jealous

• I just let their comments go in one ear and out the other. After all, I'm not trying to impress them.