Which is the scariest sound you have ever heard?

Most Helpful Girl

• The scream of a mountain lion, less than 5 feet in front of me. It was so dark that I never even saw him or her until we were practically on top of each other.

• Wow, did it happen fer real?

• Yes, a friend and I were camping and went exploring a bit at night (poor decision). Came face to face with one and all we had was a flashlight. The lion could have easily killed us if it had wanted to. Instead, it turned and trotted off; I think it was as startled as we were.

Most Helpful Guy

• A voice that i used to hear everytime in my previous house scary as shit because i didn't even know what is it, probably some ghost or something :D

What Girls Said 10

• My mother's screams as my dad nearly stabbed and beat her to death.

• My voice.

• A man yelling.

• Bloodcurdling screams

• Justin Bieber.

• a woman wailing when she realized her child was dead.

• The sound of children crying while their poor mothers drag them out of the shopping stores.

• last year i lived by my self and a door slammed behind me that slam sound will always haunt me

• The manes wolf call

• Ch ch ch ch
    Kah Kah Kah

What Guys Said 8

• I heard a gas explosion one time when I was walking around in NYC. When you're living in a post 9/11 world, you can understand why people were scared.

• That reminds of when a few months ago in London, a bus exploded on a road bridge. People's first thoughts was a terrorist attack, but it turned out they were only filming a scene for a Jackie Chan movie.

Despite the false alarm, it does remind the Londoners to this day of the 7/7 attacks where a suicide bomber did blow up a bus for reals.

• @JCT666, yeah, it's a scary world that we live in nowadays. It's understandable why people are always on edge.

• Big foot steps in the Mountains when camping out way up there

• The sound of 32 safety catches being moved from safe to fire, in the still and quiet of the night. . . when mine was not one of them.

• Walking in the woods at night and a fox starts calling. No matter how many times you hear that it's blood curdling. Sounds like a woman being attacked.

• Foxes screaming in the woods behind my house-sounds like a girl being murdere

• any song by justin bieber

• when earthquake happened sound of car alarms and barks of the dogs

• The sobbing and screaming of someone who was killed in front of me.