Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

I don't think I've had one unless sleep paralysis counts lol. During sleep paralysis, I've heard gunshots and all kind of crazy stuff but I've never seen anything crazy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen a lot of things. Sometimes I think it's all in my head, then other people say they see things that I've seen and confirm it. A year ago we moved into this house, and upstairs in the back bedroom we always had a weird feeling that we were being watched and that we weren't welcome in there. I slept in there anyway when I was on the night shift because its a darker room, while my girlfriend always slept in the front bedroom. I saw light move across the wall at the opposite end of my bed, where no light could shine from my side since the door was completely closed. I saw what looked like hot air (like when you see the air on top of a hot car vibrating) and it seemed to be going from one side of the bedroom to the other, again at the opposite end of my end. Sometimes it looked foggy in that room to me too. When I was half awake half asleep I got a vision of a man with a head injury, covered in blood, looked like he was dying. I brushed it all off as all being in my head. A young girl my girlfriend used to look after once stayed in that room when I was away with work, and she woke up on the middle of the night scared saying there was a man in there. A psychic woman came around our house, and without us saying a word to her said there was something in that room that didn't want us there, said there was a path at the end of my bed where I saw those things, and he had something wrong with his head.

A lot of people probably think I'm talking shit, at one time I would have laughed at such a story, it's one of those things where you have to see it to believe it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah some weird shit with my dog barking at a random wall when later we found out there used to be a door in that exact place & the TV turning back on after you turn it off several times and then just the general feeling of being watched and another presence in the room although you're alone.
    That all happened in our old house, it's like 150 years old and several people have died there.

And one time in my grandpas manor in Ireland I was at the attic playing hide and seek with my cousin, at least I thought so, and I swear I heard steps & someone breathing but then they called me downstairs and my cousin had been there all the time?
    I was freaking out and made my dad and uncle search the entire attic but they didn't find anything. I think they thought it was just my imagination playing tricks on me because I was just 8 back then but I swear it was real!

What Guys Said 15

• Yup I thought I was crazy but I talked to my brother and we see the same thing. Alright my mother died 2011 from diabetes her clothes and other things like jewelry is still in the house. Anyways when I come home from school for the weekends. I see like this dark shadows always in my peripheral vision like it's hovering over me but I never feel scared. When I'm downstairs at night in the dark I'll see a shadow in the dark in the dining room area. The TV light lets me see it. My sisters dog always barks over that way when she's downstairs. When I go to my room in the summer and sleep I feel cold chills on my back. My brother feels the same thing. We came to realize since we aren't scared it's maybe our mom

• I was assigned to go on a trip for work over a month in advance. As soon as I was told to go, I started having really bad premonitions about it, telling me not to go. I can so close to asking my manager to swap me with someone else for another trip, but never did.

I went anyway, and it was disastrous. In a life-altering way.

• Yeah, we have a study at our house (it's just a room with a big desk and basically for work) It was about 12 am or 1 am. I was doing my work and I hurt the door handle go down. I turned around to look to see who was there and the door handle went down with force and then went back up. I looked outside to see if it was something trying to come into the room but no one was there. This is the second time it's happened.

• No, I don't think so.

• No, but I had an experience with a paralegal. Does that count?

• No paranormal experience ever.

• I have. I've seen the ghost of a fraternity brother who was a Navy fighter pilot,
    He was killed in a crash and his plane was found,. He wasn't. He spends the winter with us and has for years.

• Sleep paralysis is supposed to do that, yah. Brain is weird 0_0

• Yes, a couple

• Once. My families old home stead. I heard something scream GET OUT. I ran.

• a few

• Yes, it was a really sexy ghost and she asked me to give it to her so I did. I am now into ghost sex

• Nope (can't stop myself) I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts!

• I believe in literally every paranormal thing ever but nothing has really happened to me

• Nope never and do not believe in them

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. I have seen and felt things. I have seen many ghosts, I have heard voices calling my name when I was home alone, I even once saw my sister's doppelgänger (two other people were with me and they saw it too) and I used to go for walks every night but stopped because many times I would hear people running up behind me and no one would be there and even felt someone grab the back of my hoodie or jacket and no one would be there.

• My father died of a heart attack. One day while I was looking up where the nearest ER was located ( for me in case I need it) my fathers photo fell from the wall.

Another thing that happened recently is I have these vintage barbie dolls. All three were on the floor one day, having fallen from the shelf. I might have accidentally knocked the dolls down when I grabbed something, but one of their heads was clean off. Barbie doll heads don't just fall off.

A lot of things like that happen. I think I might have some telekinesis.

• Never!

• Yes but I don't believe in ghosts

• I saw one of my friends being possessed before... it was scary af..

• How did that happen?

• I have no idea how it started... some of her really close friends said it must have been some site she went on or something but I don't know..

• Was on my way down to the keys once when my truck broke down on the seven mile bridge and i didn't have a cell phone. It was late at night and the bridge was relatively empty of traffic so i decide to try to walk to the nearest gas station to try and get some help.

Well just as im getting ready to walk away from the truck a cop pulls up to offer some assistance. He offered me a ride to the gas station so i hoped in and he started heading to the nearest station. Not 10 minutes later we see this ball of light in the sky. It starts shooting in one direction then another and then just hanging in the air for a few second before zooming away.

The cop looks over at me and says "You did see that right? Cause im not reporting this again by myself and have them think im crazy." Apparently he's seen this ball of light thing before and reported it but people always say it must have been a shooting star or maybe lights on a helicopter. It was definitely neither, I've never seen anything move like that thing did.

Maybe we saw something supernatural/out of this world, maybe we didn't. Who knows...