You and the last three people you texted are in a room; what do you do?

You have to kill one of them, blind the other one, and fuck the last one. Who are the last people you texted and which ones are you gonna kill/blind/boink?

I would kill my grandma.
Blind my mother.
And sex with my boyfriend.
What about you?
And you're locked in this room until you do those 3 things, so if you don't all 4 of you still starve to death.

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be my father, my female friend and my ladyboy girlfriend.

So obviously, I would kill my father so he doesn't spread it around that I'm dating a ladyboy, then I would blind my ladyboy girlfriend so she doesn't know I fucked my female friend.

Problem solved.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn 😩

Kill co-worker/friend
    Blind brother
    Boink boyfriend (also boink hahahahaha)

What Guys Said 13

• I'd kill my girlfriend, blind my mom and fuck my best guy friend. It's not ideal but I would never kill my mother or my friend.

• Kill friend I texting lol
    Blind my mother, she's getting old anyways lmaooo savage right
    Definitely fucking girl I went out with last night last night

• Kill my best friend
    Blind my sister
    Have sex with my girl

• Sister, mom, and my ex. 😳😳😳

• What if I've only texted one person, cuz I don't use my phone that much, cuz it's not the most usefull, but if it's the last 3 people I talked to, there'd be My girlfriend, my boyfriend, and one of my lose friends, but I'll just blindfold my girlfriend, bang my boyfriend, and kill myself, and then they all go free, and would probably live a better life without me

• Awww don't say thattt

• It's true, I'm a horrible person, who keeps hurting those I love, it's happened 3 times , and something happened to my Boyfriends facebook, cuz it won't let me reply to this conversation, so I guess he broke up with me, and today would of been our 5 month aniversary, and the reason why I can't talk to him somewhere else is cuz he lives in the philipines, so I can't really talk to him on anything else, cuz I don't think he has an account anywhere else, I didn't lose contact with my girlfriend, but the day before, was probably the best day of my life, I had a perfect relationship, me and my boyfriend, and girlfriend, all worked out a realtionship with all of us, and all kinds of stuff, I even finally got what I'm gonna name my future children worked out, but now, the relationship fell apart, cuz I can't talk to my Boyfriend anymore

• The one who tries to do that to me will regret it dearly.

• kill my driving instructor, and then i've got a choice between two close female friends for blinding/fucking... :/

• I'd suicide.

now i don't hav to make any ridiculous decisions

• I can't do any of that. My mom and my two closest friends.

• Kill my father, blind my mother, fuck my friend. Ugh.

• kill them

• Kill dad, blind mom. Sex the last one (girl I talk to)

• 1. My brother
    2. My mom
    3. A group text with my two best guy friends.

I'd kill my brother and blind my mom, but I ain't fucking anybody...

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I'm not going to fuck my brother or my dad, so congratulations Domino's Pizza. We are going to fuck. 😂😂😂

• what do you do if there is only 1 person you have texted? atm I only have 2 text: one from my service provider talking about something. The other is my mom and I was asking her something but she didn't reply. I doubt she even saw the texted.

• I would boink my guy friend
    Blind my bestie (I'd feel really bad)
    And kill myself
    My dad would be left untouched.

• my best friend my little sister and my guy friend, i wouldn't do anything guess we're starving

• Oh hell no kid what are you thinking? Lol

• I can't bring myself to do any of those things to anyone of them :c
    One was a close cousin, the other was one of my best friends, and the last was my crush