Are you the type to get talked into buying things that you don't want?

I'm not, if I don't want to buy it I'll say a firm "No, thank you".
I know some people that will buy it if the person keeps bothering them and some that just do it because they are easily convincing.
What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am with you on this man , if I don't need it or really want it no high pressure salesperson will ever change my mind. I have actually told a few to get the hell out of my face because of high pressure tactics. It goes beyond annoying it just flat out pizzed me off. Some of these leaches have some nerve to think they know more about what I want or need than I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I am. I got talked into spending £8 a month to sponsor a dog the other day because I'm not good at saying no to people - which is something that might not sound like too much money but on a student budget, its not exactly the best thing to do :P Meh, we can afford it, it just may have been more convenient if I had a spine.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope I'm pretty damn stubborn when it comes to that kind of stuff if I say I don't want to buy or do something then I won't do it no matter what.

• Besides for me money is kind of a precious resource I can't be wasting it on things I don't want or need.

• i do feel bad when i'm in a smaller mom n pop store looking at stuff... and here come the employee to spend 2 min talkin' about something.

only to put it back, and walk out.. guilty buys are the worst.

• Nope, I buy what I like for the most part but never get talked into stuff

• totally. all the sales person need to do is to ask.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not easily convinced either. I take money seriously so I won't buy anything I don't need or didn't plan to buy. Those people can talk to me all they want... I don't care :)

• nah I'm like u.

• Not at all, in fact I can get really unfriendly if I notice people are trying to sell me shit I didn't ask for.

• Nah, that's not an issue for me.

• Yes I use to be that way

• I'm gullible so yeah they bug me until I end up giving in.