What songs make you cry?

I just want to see what other songs people find sad. I asked a similar question yesterday, but since I made it a poll nobody left opinions. Here are two of the songs that make me sad, feel in love and give me goosebumps. The first two videos are two versions of the same song called "Er lasst mich niemals allein" by Michael Giacchino , but the first one is in English and the second one is in German. They are from a very old video game. The third video is a song called "Graduation" by Vitamin C.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few songs from Ben Howard has made me cry. I've cried before on Small Things and To be Alone :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing" by Shania Twain can really get to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt_1CyxMVh0

• There's no song that ever made me cry.
    Emotional is as close as music or movies ever got me to crying. 🌬⛄️

• Don't wanna close my eyes, don't wanna faaaaall asleep cause I'd miss you babay, and I don't wanna miss a thii-ing

Even when I dream of youuu, the sweetest dream will NEver do I'd still miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thiii-ing.

I could cry just thinking of how damn awesome that song is😭😭 we'll always love you Steve💕✌🏻️

• Hurt - christina aguilera

And

Daddy - beyonce

• Mad world

• Hurt - Christina Aguilera

• Lately any romantic song would make me cry xD
    Though for me one of the saddest songs every is this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNSsv86lsok

• Romantic songs make me emotional. For me "Er last mich niemals allein"( the first two videos) makes me cry. In that song the woman sings a song about her husband who is implied to have died in a war.

• It also depends if the song is of your favorite genre. For me I only like Classical and music and opera, but even though "Graduation" by vitamin c isn't classical music or opera it still makes me emotional😢.

What Guys Said 4