How can I tell if my coworkers don't like me?

what are some signs cause I just starred working at a new job and I personally think I'm doing a pretty good job but I'm not sure about my coworkers think... They seem pretty cool but they don't really talk me, they ask me how I'm doing and about my day and stuff and that's about it, I always see them talking to each other and it makes me feel a bit weird cause I don't know... I would've thought that if someone new came in they would try to get to know their new coworker or something.. But it's only been my first week so I hope they talk to me more I don't know.. I find it a bit weird that I don't work on Friday or Sunday cause last week I worked on Friday and I thought I'd be closing on Sunday's but my manager decided to give me Friday Saturday and Sunday off which I find weird cause in my interview she said she said I could work Friday and Sunday and now I'm not.. so I don't know.. Maybe I overthink a lot but i just get this vibe that they don't like me..

Most Helpful Guy

• One week isn't enough time to tell. Sounds like you are being oversensitive. Give it time.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to tell when you trying to figure it out

What Guys Said 3

• Your coworkers will love you if you do your job and have a great attitude. Acceptance comes after results.

People who get this backwards tend to not do very well in organizations.

• As long as you are doing the job and doing it the best you can.. why worry about what others think

• Weekend is busy and they have been having their own tacit agreement.
    It would go smoothly without you on weekend instead.
    They may want to get used to you later.

• That doesn't sound like a good thing tbh.. my manager wanted me to do weekends so it's a little odd how she changed her mind

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the type of work place your in and how long your new colleagues have all been there! It all comes in time 😊 Good luck with your new job