What is the worst thing you have accidentally said aloud?

Haven't we all thought of something that we WEREN'T going to say out loud because of how bad it was... and then actually DID say it? I want to know G@Gers what the worst thing is that you have said aloud that you didn't intend to and what the outcome of it was!

The worst thing I have said allowed would have had to be back when I was 17 and prom dress shopping with my mom. We already had one picked, but we stopped at one last store out of curiosity and the sales lady there was being super aggressive. I kept telling her I didn't do short dresses (I was modest and shit back then) and was on a budget, and she kept trying to put 400+ dollar micro-mini dresses in my hands. I got fed up, and without thinking, I blurted out:

"I don't think you understand, I want a dress that actually covers my VAGINA."

My mom grabbed me and dragged me out at that point. No idea how she managed to not beat me as a youth.

Most Helpful Guy

• One time while working at Tim Horton's I was taking orders at the drive-thru. Transport trucks kept driving by the speaker, making it difficult for me to hear what people was saying. I was getting annoyed and muttered to myself "I hate those friggin trucks." I didn't realize that my headset was still on and there was a customer there. He was driving a truck too XD

• I worked at Tim's too, and the way our headsets were, the sound from our mic wouldn't go off until the person drove away from the speaker. So this woman was still close enough to the speaker that my headset didn't turn off, and someone spilled something and I yelled: FUCKING SHIT! And the woman heard it. When she got to the window, she said: "You need to tell whoever is cussing in there that it's super inappropriate!" I changed my voice to sound higher and said: "I know right?"

Brothers and sister's of Tim's unite!!!

• Cheers brotha.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 15

• In 7th grade we had to do a project in history class with a partner. We could not pick partners, one was assigned. We were told to split the work, so one partner was responsible for A, B and C, and the other for D, E, and F.
    I did my project. It wasn't perfect, but I did it.
    My partner never did his.
    Because we were graded on the project as a whole, and not out halves, we both got a 40 on it. He laughed, because he at least had a grade.
    This was a huge project, worth 1/4 the total marking period's grade. And I had struggled a bit up to that point. Because he did nothing, I was stuck with a 40%, and that pulled my total marking period grade down to below 65%, and I failed that marking period.

Teacher was giving me a lecture about how my work wasn't enough, how I should have been riding my partner top do his work, how the fact that my partner did not do his own work was MY issue and MY responsibility, etc.

Finally, I blew up at her. "You know what, Mrs. X? Fuck you. You are an unreasonable cunt."

7th grade. I was 12.
    Trust me, that did not go over well. Especially because I had no history of acting out.

• "he said look at the dwarf"

had no idea what my friend was referencing, i just said it louder because he was talking so damn quietly, and i realized shortly after why.

• That's a great story about the short dress. My line was quoting the Three Stooges to a customer in a job situation: "I'll explain this so even YOU can understand it." Oops. It was not well-received.

• A girl i was flirting with asked me what my favourtie thing about her was, I was gonna be cheesy and say "you have a big heart"... but as she was wearing a really low cut top and i was thinking about her boobs... I ended up just saying "boobs" and thats it... i got slapped XD

• When I was calling a not so close friend of mine and I was with my best friends. I said "Big nose wants to talk to you" then that not so close friend of mine heard it. It was embarrassing.

• to my college professor. I think it went something like this "man this nigga teaching the same dam shit over and over again, fuck this class!"

The class was really talkative, but when I said it, it was the time where there was a sudden break in the chatter.

• I called a woman a fucking fat cunt before on the train, she deserved it but you just don't say thing s like that lol.

• 'I hope she dies'
    *filler*

• Calling somone "you stupid sucker" while reading a mail, than the person taps on your shoulder "how are you Hans" :-( :o
    Oh goodness, no more sound for 10 min at least...

• Very recently, a teacher was being an ass during a test and I told him to fuck off. Didn't really intended to say that, but felt so good. 😎

• Oh I probably said worse things than that.. Vagina is actually a nice word to say than others to describe that sweet area...

• not accidental but i recall my mom blurting out DID YOU STEAL MY LOTION AGAIN? DO WE NEED SOME? while walking down the hygiene aisle in the grocery

p. s. you blocked me on my original account.

• Lmfao speaking of vaginas I wanna do yours cuz your really hot baby

• So quite some years back I was on a school trip in Ireland. In the evening we had to go eat dinner. Magically my crush and her friends decided to go with me and my friends. We went to eat pizza and my crush sat at the table with me and my 2 friends. Wonderful! So we begin to eat our pizzas. I heard my crush say: "Oh it's hot" and I think you myself: well she's hot too, but that's a really bad and lame joke so let's keep quiet.

As I was talking to another classmate at another table my crush said "Hot!", when taking a bite of a pizza slice. A normal thing to say, but without thinking I turned to her and said "You too". And yes, I know it's a bad, lame, overused joke, but it was so unexpected that my crush and her friends (which heard it too) burst out laughing. I got totally red and laughed along.

Never had an actual date with her :( It was fun though and luckily she could laugh about it too.

• I used to have negative thoughts in my head all the time when I was in college a few years ago, and I called women many nasty things IN MY HEAD as I walked by. After a while I started muttering them under my breath. One day, I was passing two girls who were wearing super short shorts and tight t-shirts, and I said "sluts!" out loud as I passed. Not loudly, but just enough that they heard it, and turned and said "what did you just say?" I kept walking without looking back.

I was so disgusted at myself that I had a suicidal breakdown and almost took 400 extra strength Tylenol. The only upside to the story was that I finally started taking antidepressants after that breakdown.

What Girls Said 11

• There are these black licorice candies that are shaped like children. In the 70s (ish), they called them "N word" babies. But of course, after realizing the racial effects of that, they're now just called "Nibs".

So... my family went to a little town that is famed for their gigantic candy store. My dad and I went inside and, him being a moldy oldy who grew up calling nibs "N word" babies, asked the cashier if they sold them. The lady at the register was appalled. So I grabbed my dad by the arm and said hotly, "DAD! You can't call them n*gger babies!"

• That is actually funny. I wish I could say stuff like that to some people, not in a mean way, just in a very blunt, don't care what they think way. Like female comedians in movies like Amy Shumer, but I care too much what they think. Anyways, I have said stuff out of anger that I later regret, sometimes I jump to name calling and that is just wrong and immature. I would say that I once accidentally commented that my friends engagement ring was small. That is not what I meant to say at all!! I meant it was very delicate and classy and not gaudy, but I accidentally said small!! I tried to explain it but she talked about that for over a week. Another time, my manager had a second child and both of his kids looked just like him. I asked if his wife was bummed about that. I didn't mean it was a bad thing!! I meant that couples want their kids to look like both of them or at least have one that looks like one of them, not that it was bad they both looked like him!! oops!

• "Gobble gobble, bleh-leh-leh-leh"

From a movie, was thinking about it around friends and accidentally said it out loud

• There was this one time in my 9th grade English class where I was talking to my friend and the teacher was on the other side of the classroom (I was pretty sure) and I had been raising my hand the whole class and she saw me and she ignored it so I said "that teacher is a bitch", started laughing, and I turned around and there she was. 😂 Instead of yelling, she was telling me how there were a bunch of kids who needed help and I looked around... ( I was the only one raising my hand) the time she spent lecturing me though-- she could have used to help me 🙄

• i accidentally yelled jesus christ it's huge when i walked in on my gay friend in the bathroom when he was naked.

• PIZZA!

• I say at least 10-20 horrible things a day so choose which is the worst thing I've ever said to a person is will be quite hard.

• lol your response was great :3

• I accidentally mistook a man with beautiful blonde hair for a woman (when his back was to me). All I said was "Excuse me, mam." She turned around and he gave me a look.

• At my moms house years ago as a teen with company...
    "Where the hell is my black thong?"

• Where do I even smart