Sending her flower with card is bad idea?

I saw this girl and I liked her but I think she was shy or nervous maybe, Now I want to send her flower with card bc her place is full with people and very crowded which make it difficult to talk to her and I will be very nervous too. Now what you think about sending her flower with some chocolate not fancy one just regular chocolate with card saying I like you and I'm interested to know you and I will be happy if you contact me. What you think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwwww it's perfect. Would makes her smile for sure

• Wouldn't be better if I add this? (I'm sorry I didn't come in person) or it will make it complicated? !

• No you can leave the end out but for sure let her know afterwards in person or something..
      That's so sweet :)

• Ok. Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• no seems nice!

• How are u sending it? In post?

What Guys Said 1

• See I feel like that comes across as awkward and a bit weird, but the girls comments seem to think it's good, and I e yet to get s girlfriend... So I'd go for it!
    Maybe she'll think it's weird, maybe she'll think it's cute, but she'll know how you feel and know you're not a dick; and tbh I think she'll go with cute ☺️👍

• Hope it goes well. Thanks