Do you want Donald Trump to become president? If so, please comment. If not , why not?

• Yes I support Donald Trump
  • No I do not support Donald Trump
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Of all the current options I would certainly pick Mr Trump!
    Our country must be the laughing stock of the world right now with what we have let get created. We had 8 years of a half wit president, replaced by a totally useless individual who accomplished nothing, apologized to world leaders for our attempt to protect our freedoms and those others who would like as well which brings us now to the 2016 show of clowns and misfits. We have a stinking lying bitch, an idiot who thinks we should give everyone everything, one so far right that the common honest worker wouldn't be able to make ends meet and then Trump whose idea's are correct, but his solutions are considered harsh for a public so use to getting everything handed to them from government programs.
    I do honestly believe that Trump comes the closest of all in helping the middle class guy get ahead.

What Guys Said 14

• Trump and Bernie Sanders have something in common with me.
    I agree without about 75% the stuff they suggest are real problems that must be dealt with, but I disagree with about 90% of their solutions (and the ones I do agree with, it is only to a certain point, and it is a point they both pass.)

• I don't think of it as voting For Trump as much as voting AGAINST Billary.

• Trump isn't my first choice, but at least he isn't a Clinton. Unfortunately he is still friends with the Clinton's so it isn't like he can be that much better. Our country is screwed no matter what.

• I want Trump he's a world shaker that's a hard charger, he can move and get things done. I am tired of Politicians that are all talk and no action.

• I don't agree with most of his views but there is one thing I respect Trump for.

• It is also something Trump could fix on GAG.

• What can he fix on GAG? The only thing I can think of is changing his supporters' minds once he gets elected so people won't continue posting these questions on here.

• @johnnywoods PM me and I will tell you.

• I am voting to save America from what has been and what will be.

• I'm sick of the PC police, I'm sick of the politicians selling out America to appease foreign interests, I'm sick of our president apologizing for America, I'm sick of our politicians being bought and paid for.

Trump 2016

• Donald Trump just seems like a decent man that cares for America, he's going to secure our borders, protect us from ISIS. Is not controlled by the elites and not a PC puppet.

He's as serious as a heart attack about bringing jobs to USA because his empire suffers too if theirs not enough jobs here, in fact he creates jobs already.

Trump 2016.

• I don't even think I need to explain why not. The reasons are written all over the place. This question should've been "Do you want Donald Trump to become president? If not, please comment. If so, why?" I can tell from the way you phrased this question that you support Trump. Can you, or anyone else, please give me a logical explanation, why you support Trump? I want to see the stuff you all come up with.

• I'm not American. my opinion doesn't even matter.

• doesn't matter either way

• I fully support Donald Trump. America is in need of an anti-establishment paleoconservative leader, and Trump is the man.

• I think that rich ass little retard should be murdered and chopped up into a million pieces and fed to snakes

What Girls Said 5

• Trump is a moron. He is an east coast liberal who has suddenly tried to rebrand himself as a conservative, and not very convincingly. The few policy specifics he has suggested are either gibberish or ill-advised. He has not shown that he has even a rudimentary grasp of government. That being said, I do get the whole protest vote sentiment. I'm fed up with politicians too, just not enough to elect a dim-witted reality TV star.

• I want Bernie.

• No, because I think he's either a racist, sexist, idiotic bigot or he's using the feelings of those who are to gain popularity and he's a terrible businessman. He's failed in more businesses than he succeeded in.

• Other.
    I choose me, to become president.

• He has some good ideas and he's better than Ted Cruz. Hilary Clinton will win.