Why does He do this?

Ok so I've been Friends with this man online for about 5 years, never knew what he looks like, he's shown me his body but never his face. But when his girlfriend comes around he signs offline and says he doesn't want her to catch him talking to me. Why does he do that? I have also asked him for his number before but he won't give it to me. lol He considers me his best friend but he will never show me his face. he's got an amazing body and a big D*** lol but I just really want to figure him out. Mystery is kind of exciting. You never know who it could be. Someone from my past, someone famous, etc. But I really want to figure him out. He knows more about me than any other man I've ever known.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some times we are in relationships that are not perfect. We aren't totally happy, possibly bored or not satisfied. Yet, at the same time, there really isn't enough wrong with the relationship to justify breaking up, or there is too much to lose through divorce financially. So guys will have this extra curricular action just to spice up their life. They need just a little flare here and there since they don't get that at home. It can be very exhilarating to have someone else interesting to talk to.

What Guys Said 2

• someone who doesn't want to get caught cheating.

snap a few screenshots w/ his face in em... dribble out into the online world... and his girlfriend stumbles upon em.. not uncommon

• He thinks of you more than a friend

What Girls Said 1

• well, as for the girlfriend thing, he probably wouldn't want her to know that he chats online with you and result in her getting really jealous (I know I would be!). if he's not showing you his face, it might be because you two know each other (may be another reason for signing off when his girlfriend is around --> she would know you?) or he may just be a cautious person. internet relationships do get scary sometimes so it makes sense for him to watch who he shows himself to but I don't know... 5 years is a long ass time to build a trustful relationship with someone, so my best guess would be you guys know each other! did you guys connect randomly or did he message you or what?