Ladies why do you care too much?

Like Women get upset if their man is thinking about another woman while having sex with them. Why get upset? I know you want him to think of you but the guy has to have variety... Its in their nature.

But if he's only having sex with YOU, whilst thinking about another woman now and again, why the heck does it matter so much? At least he's not having sex with HER. YOU are getting the pleasure out of it, not the woman in his head.

If it helps him get off, and you then WHY NOT?

Maybe if you think more THIS WAY then your feelings won't hurt as bad. LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• When guys say we like a girl with confidence, your mentality is a good example of what we are talking about. Women that are insecure, bring all sorts of drama into the relationship that most guys would prefer to avoid.

I can understand her being upset if he is telling her that, but generally it is the woman that is asking him if he ever thinks of anyone else. If he says yes, she gets angry for thinking of someone else, and if he says no, she gets angry because she knows he is lying, as she does the same thing and knows he does as well. As long as you aren't flaunting your fantasy in your partners face, trying to make them insecure, they need to just move on and respect your right to your own thoughts.

• This is what happens when women care enough to learn about men and their thought processes. If I have questions about a man and want to learn about why they do the things they do and what goes on in a mans head, i will go to a man and ask... I have a male best friend several years older than me, he teaches me a lot. Im just a caring and understanding individual I love whole heartedly and after all, love is not jealous.

What Guys Said 7

• You have no idea how cool it is for you to say that. It shows immaturity for a woman to say that a man must think only of her. Me are extremely visual creatures. My wife i know for a fact thinks about other guys at times, i give her a hard time about it but i never would imagine controlling that aspect of her. I know she is not cheating, because i have this new fangeled thing called trust. Do i want to know the specifics? hell no, but i am ok with it. Heck we even watch porn together lol.

• Thank you. I completely understand and believe we should let men be men as long as no one is getting hurt in the process.

• Well said hun... She can't handle the truth apparently lmao. I mean I am younger than her and more grown than she is lmao. What a shame... She disgusts me too lmao

• Yeah. I wasn't kidding about my wife reading her response. What i said before about not seeing others as beautiful, and not allowing my self a rich fantasy life, just because i am married to someone, is like saying that i am not allowed to see beauty in a flower, I am not allowed to eat anything but one kind of food for the rest of my life. I love my wife with all of my heart, and i would never imagine cheating on her ever. She is the same in that respect. That doesn't mean that we dont fantasize at all.

There have been times, and pardon the vulgarity of what i say next, where my wife has said "Check out the tits on that girl" because she is looking too lol.

• its just the work of insecurity!

some guys think the same way too but I just dont understand how people can be so insecure today. how is thinking about someone else during sex or outside of sex contributes to cheating?

you know just because you enjoy looking at a menu doesn't mean you are bound to order from it

• Exactly you can look at the whole menu but know what you want smh. Did you happen to notice all the young inexperienced women who commented on this post? LMAO I am getting a kick out of this shit
      .

• I know right i feel sorry for her she seems so unintelligent, lost, and ignorant lol let her be.

• judging by her other comments in this OP she sounds like a bored troll. I wouldn't be surprise if her account gets banned sooner or later

• Supposedly girls imagine other people during sex just as much if not more often than men do.

Usually they are imagining an ex-boyfriend or a male coworker.

• what .

• It's an instinctual response to defend against romantic rivals

• I hear it's because women like to think they are the only one he wants... ever... in existence... ever.
    Reality is that that's not an absolute.
    And I know for a fact, that women think about other guys from time to time.

• I wish I had a woman as understanding as you. You wouldn't happen to be single, now would you? ;)

What Girls Said 9

• How would i KNOW he is thinking of another woman unless he tells me? if he tells me that he is either a clueless idiot or an asshole trying to hurt my feelings. its just insulting and disrespectful. he can think whatever he wants but i shouldn't know about it. hell i fantasize about other men too but im not gonna go tell him that.

• I don't knock anyone for fantasizing because I'm the same way. As long as it's in your head, fuck away lol.

I will say that keeping it spicy enough can counter-act most of that desire. I like to think I haven't had that problem... at least not yet. 😛

• I think I'm just confident enough to feel like no one is going to look like this or do it like me... not even in his dreams LOL. It just doesn't bother me.

• Hell yeah girl i really like ya!!!

• I don't care if he watches porn and jacks off to it but while he is inside me I want him to be thinking of me. I am giving him my vulnerability and I want that respected

• When you get older you won't give a hell trust me LMAO

• I doubt that to be true. I don't think of other people so he can give me the same courtesy. That is just respect. He can go think of other girls on his own time

• I don't agree. Women like variety as well. Expect women get called sluts if they think of another man or even they'll get physically assaulted. A lot of men are so insecure it's pathetic. Their egos are far too big.

• You have no respect fo rwomen! you shouldn't be married or in any relationship! how dare a woman expect the man she marries and stays chaste for thinks of her!! but u despicable males will be insulted when she compares your small penis to the guy before ou! the male ego is very fragile! so dont sit up here nd talk
    and guys will be guys? thats like saying boys will be boys when they are bullying a kid to death!!! you have no logic and i feel bad for anyone around you!!! Whats wrong with cheating? ohhh, so fantasizing about other women is ok, but cheating is wrong? woow that makes soo much sense

• I think that's sad. I'm pretty sure plenty of people do it, just never admit to it. But a lot of guys and girls would be upset if their SO confessed to fantasizing about other people while having sex. They are disregarding you the entire time. In other words, you're not interesting enough to pay attention to, so I have to imagine something else. It's so disrespectful and inconsiderate. That's why people are so quiet about that.

• if he wants to fuck the girl in his head so much then why isn't he with her? The whole idea of sex is to feel wanted, if he's thinking of someone else while doing it then you're just a cumbucket to him LMAO

• Who said I cared huh? My fucks are rare and they only go out to matters of the utmost importance.

• I think I am too jealous sometime :/ I get better I think!