What do you do when a person of the opposite sex smiles at you?

The other day when I was going for a walk, this girl who was walking at my direction looked and smiled at me, but because I'm a awkward dork I got nervous, and looked at the other direction so quickly I almost broke my neck๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I smile back. But mostly I'm always the one smiling. So it's nice when someone does it without me doing it first. And if that person is attractive!!! Omg.. I'd probably give a little smile and blush to my hairline 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I raise my guard and walk away!

0|0
    0|0
  • I smile back, most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually smile back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose my chill if they're attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I just look at them and don't smile back.

0|0
    0|0
  • im gonna say this now in RL when im in a relationship when a guy tries to flirt with me i tell him i have a dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile back

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile back and then awkwardly look away because I'm just awkward haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• i usually smile back and then awkwardly realize, that sheยดs been smiling at the guy walking behind me xD

1|1
    0|0
  • if she in my age ategoy , i smile back
    if she's younger I pretend not to see it

0|0
    0|0
  • I smile back at her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile back.

0|0
    0|0
  • i impulsively get down on bended knee only to pussy out n grab my leg like it's cramping up..

ooooh ooh my leg..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's smiling at me. I do smile at people, both men an women, this has nothing to do with flirting.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just look back but not smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assume she was smiling at someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I scowl.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's no logical reason for a woman to smile at me, so I would assume that she has an ulterior motive.

• I try not to look at them. I'm afraid they'll think I'm a creeper if I look in their direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • lick my lips, rub my crotch and wink at them.

0|1
    0|0