For people who smoke weed: what are the best things to do while high?

I think the best things are eating (I usually don't like eating but everything's great while high) and listening to music. I've heard people saying sex is also great but I have mixed feelings about it. I like it because it feels more intense but at the same time it's harder for me to concentrate lmao so it feels like a rollercoaster.

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch a horror film. I would love doing this with munchies and cuddling up with my dog <3 i miss that :/

Most Helpful Girl

• oh man, i like to observe my surroundings. everything in slow mo and I can really enjoy the food i'm eating and conversation is so relaxing. and then lying down, right before you fall asleep, man i wish i had that feeling for hours.

What Guys Said 9

• Read books and educate yourself. Write in a journal. Play an instrument. Meditate.

• I like reading but I've never trying writting

• Give it a try! I find it good for sorting things out, solving life problems, and planning for the future. Get a nice buzz going and think about where you want to be a year from now or 5 years from now, and start planning the steps to get you there.
      For me at least, this is an enjoyable AND productive way to enjoy marijuana. Gets your creativity going and gives a different perspective to examine your life from. Not something to do when you're chillin' with friends, but when you've got an afternoon off by yourself and want to relax... :-)

• I'll try next time :)

• As a heavy weed smoker, nothing is better when you smoke with friends and then finding an activity like long boarding or going to the bar and getting Crunk. I like driving when stoned too but I can guarantee that I have a higher tolerance than you and any other pot smokers you know so I don't recommend driving. To add on I drove stoned a week after getting my license at 17 so I have 5 years experience at driving high.

• its been to many years since i smoked it to remember what exactly it was like or what i liked doing when i was high.

• Lmaoooo geed

• I don't but I'm looking forward to growing once it becomes legal.

How much does a person usually smoke a year?

• Playing an instrument and performing in front of a crowd.

• Music is a great all around choice but laser tag is something I'd suggest trying with a couple of your smoking buddies

• I don't smoke anymore but listening to music and watching comedy were always fun while high.

• for me, i feel like anything and everything becomes intensified after smoking. those involving the 5 senses (listenning to music, watching movies, eating food, basically everything), and even the 6th sense if you know what i mean.

What Girls Said 3

• Sadly I have no idea what that feeling is like. I tried weed once and it did nothing, I wonder if my adhd meds cancels it out. :D

• No idea haha I don't know anything about meds but I didn't feel anything the first time I smoked either. I think you usually don't

• I did get high with senthetic weed and it made it easier to feel relaxed. Though bad idea to ever do that because it can cause your heart to burn after a point. So that made me stop before anything bad happened.

• That sucks :/

• Eating and gaming

• Smoked weed a few times before. I have sex once when I was high.